Prologue: Welcome to Concordia!

A.S Cunningham Journal Entry #1

I'm Arthur Sherlock Cunningham. I'm an informant for Federal Police Intelligence Agency, FPIA for short and a consulting detective. I went to the FPIA's laboratory to talk a friend of mine, Joseph Caldwell, but he's not there.

"Professor, where are you?" I asked, wondered.

"Professor?" I walked on front of the time machine. "I've better use this, I already know where I'm going."

I typed Concordia late 19th Century then pull the lever.

When I was there, it is just like I'm in movies. The scenery is simply beautiful. I was just standing and amazed.

" Whoa! Is this Concordia? Beautiful!"

"Amazing!" On an unexpected events, my brother, Mycroft came. I did not expect him to be here.

"Yes, this is amazing, my dear brother." he asked, taps my back.

"Mycroft? Are you here because you wanted to help me?" I asked, glancing.

"Exactly!" he asked with a smile

"Okay. There is no crime right now, so we're going to go to our Labyrinth Gardens."

Note: Labyrinth Gardens is a mansion, like Prospect Gardens in Elysium Fields. The place is the Cunningham Family's home.

After that, we were walking through our mansion, the Labyrinth Gardens. As the name states, most of the rooms were a maze. Anyway, we noticed that the place is not changed except the time.

"All of the furniture and the design are unchanged only the year. Don't you agree?"

"Yes." My brother asked, still wondering how the family preserve this beautiful home of ours.

"I planned to make a soirée here this evening. I know you like it." I excitedly asked him "Let's go decorate and invite everyone to the party!"

We excitedly decorated the mansion for the party. I know this will be the best party we have ever made since we're in my favourite setting which is 19th Century.

A/N: See you in Chapter 1! I hope you like this Prologue!