My OCs

Alyssa Fernandez - The newly appointed homicide detective for the Concordian Flying Squad. A Time Agent working for Federal Police Intelligence Agency (FPIA). Cheerful, naive but an excellent investigator. Her code name is Galahad.

"I'm not that great!"

-Alyssa Fernandez

A.S Cunningham -The eccentric but a kind gentleman and a philanthropist. He's an informant as well as the founder of FPIA.(I'll talk all about that in the later chapters) Everyone calls him Sherlock.(Note: His name is also his code name.)

"I help people, not the people help me, Alyssa."

-A.S Cunningham

Herschel Cunningham -Sherlock's nephew, Alyssa's (secret) suitor. His code name is Percival.

Vincent Cunningham -Sherlock's younger son and a part-time apprentice to his father.

Robert Cunningham -Vincent's older brother and a the junior agent for his father's agency. His code name is Bedivere.

George Cunningham -Sherlock's older brother, everyone calls him Mycroft. Unlike the book of Sherlock Holmes, the brothers were close.(I don't like sibling rivalry.)

Athena Cunningham- Sherlock's twin sister and an agent for FBI. She's have almost the same habit as his brother.

Christine Ehrlich- Everyone called her Christie and Sherlock's wife. The Administrative Assistant for FPIA and a former district attorney, mentored by Hugo. Her code name is Lucan.

Joseph Caldwell- The lab expert for FPIA, and a family friend of the Cunninghams. He is formerly a physics professor at a university.

A/N: That's the end of the character reveal! See you in Chapter 1...for real!