After the World Wars: December. 22, 2018

It was only one more week before the year 2019. The view of the breathtaking British land was visible through the clear glass windows of the meeting room. There was something being held in the town of Windsor. Something that was hidden from the public. Outside the large fortress of Windsor, black cars stopped. Each car door opened to people in uniform. Their faces covered by dark sunglasses.

They made their way inside the castle, following the hallway leading to the meeting room.

They came in alone, leaving their bodyguards and assistants outside the closed doors.

In the middle of the ancient room was a large oval wooden table. Sitting at the head was a light blonde haired male. He was wearing a black suit, his light emerald eyes greet the ones who entered.

" Good morning my fellow nations, " his voice had a pure British accent. " Welcome to Windsor castle," he added with a warm smile, standing up to walk toward the nations.

A tall peach-skinned male walked in to greet the British gentleman. " Long time no see, Iggy." He beamed, annoying the United Kingdom.

" Stop calling me that you bloody wanker!" and with that, the calm and peaceful morning turned into chaos.

" Ve~Buongiorno, Inghilterra!" greeted an Italian with cinnamon-caramel hair.

" So, why have you called us here, Gran Britanya? " asked a Spanish accented man, his voice firm. His hair was like the color of dark cream-chocolate, his skin a light tan.

" Come on, Spain, we haven't seen each other in a long time. " said the blue-eyed male earlier, glasses hovering over his face.

Spain's eyes narrowed in annoyance. " Yes, I know that America. However, we were called for a formal meeting, not another casual get-together." responded the Spaniard.

" He is correct. " agreed a bespectacled German. " We should take our seats to discuss our agendas." his statement was confused as a commander's order. Everyone hurried to their seats, the small flags indicating which chair are theirs.

Germany sighed, his pale fingers massaging his temples. " I called all of you here because of the problems and epidemics we will be facing this new year, and because this year our base of meetings will be here, on England's land," he stated . " We can't just pretend that global warming and the rise of economic problems will not affect us in crucial ways. We tried everything we could last year, but we need to do better now."

The first one to answer was an Asian looking man, his long jet black hair scooped up into a knot behind his head. " I think Mr. Germany is correct." His accent was layered with Asian spices as he spoke. " Many people are suffering, homeless, and starving as we speak. There must be a solution to this. Can't we just work together in---"

" That's my problem, many of us do not want to get dragged in another country's problems." Interjected another Italian accent. It was a male with light walnut hair, his eyes a dark green orbs.

" Your problem, Romano, is the main problem. Most of you just focus on your own land rather than the whole world. If we help each other then maybe we could stop the probability of extinction." replied Germany, America silently agreed with a small nod.

" Bastardo." South cursed under his breath, glaring at the German.

The room heard a long hum of approval from the opposite head of the table. There was a snow-white haired nation, a smirk plastered on his light alabaster face.

" I think it's a good idea! To become one~" His voice was dripping with Russian roots.

" Russia! 不!" cried China. With that, the chaos turned into utter destruction.

" Everyone, please." All the countries were turned to the head. Germany had an annoyed look in his eyes. " Mr. England called you here for a formal meeting, not to cause another war. We just wanted to raise the matter. Nobody needs to be forced, us countries decide what's best for our people. We just wanted to warn everyone to be careful. One's mistake might affect others."

All fell silent. The cries of the birds outside the gloomy morning echoed in the room.

The U.K. gave Germany a thankful glance. England let out a sigh. " That is all. However, before you go, I would like to ask something. If that would be alright."

" Of course England, shoot," America replied.

England's thick brows furrowed, concern creased on his forehead, "I received the letters of the nations who are unable to attend today's meeting, but a certain someone didn't send it to me yet." He said." It is the Philippines. I haven't heard from her in a long time. Have any of you been in contact with her?" He asked.

" Now that I thought of it, " replied a french accent. A man with long light brown hair sat next to England, his unique bluish-purple orbs worried. " She hasn't been attending our world meetings. She wasn't even present at the U.N. gala this year, I only saw her president. That's strange."

" Maybe she's busy and couldn't make it." Said an emotionless Portuguese. His emerald eyes uncaring.

" No, even with her so-called ' Filipino time ' she always comes. Especially to our U.N. galas. " said an Asian woman, her long black hair flowed down her shoulders.

" Indonesia is right she would never..." Spain never finished the sentence.

" W-well maybe she is still recovering from...Last year's events." the small voice of another ebonette Asian entered the conversation. Everyone thought about what the Japanese man meant.

Last year's events...Philippines...Marawi...

No one said anything after that. As the nations ducked inside their cars, all of them - even the uncaring ones - had only one thought.

' Where is the Pearl of Asia? '

The conversation of the meeting was recorded by an anonymous civilian. Nobody knows if it holds the truth or not. It is up to you to believe it or not.

- Alam ko Ang Lahat.