X

A few days after Bakugou told the world about their relationship accidentally, Kirishima still hadn't responded to any comments, or did anything. He only realized he should do something when Ashido yelled at him because his fans were thinking he was being forced into something uncomfortable, and that his fans were going to go aggressive towards Bakugou. That woke him up and snapped him into place.

   "Okay, okay!" he exclaimed, rubbing his eyes. His eyes were tearing up after he yawned, he had just woken up too. "I'll record something now, I will," he sighed, crawling out of his bed and fetching his clothes from the previous day, assessing whether or not he should wear them for today. He put them on anyway.

   "No. I refuse that you record something when you are still sleepy," said Ashido, her voice stern. "Get dressed, now."

   "Already done," he said.

   "Good. Go eat breakfast, now."

   "Okay, okay," he nodded, limping tiredly towards his kitchen, looking through his fridge and cupboards. 

   "Take one of those protein shakes you enjoy, and take eat a fruit," she instructed. She was currently recording one of her videos, but since she was doing applying makeup to her second eye after doing the first one on camera, she had time to talk to him and help him be ready to record that video. "Tell me when you are done," she said. 

   "Okay," he sighed, taking the first fruit he could find when reaching in his fridge, and gulped down the protein shake. He quickly finished his breakfast, and was just about to crash down on the sofa when Ashido's voice startled him

   "Finished?"

   "Yes-"

   "Then get washed. You don't have to take a shower, but wash your face, brush your teeth, and style your hair. If you leave it down like you almost never do, your fans will not think you are doing fine," she sighed. "I wouldn't think you are fine if I was just a simple fan, so just keep that in mind," she stated.

   "Ah, do I have to? I'm almost out of it as well," he pouted, looking at his gel. "I wanted to keep it for work-"

   "Get on with it," she urged.

   "Fine," he whined.

   He splashed water on his face, groaning lightly when he felt water go in his eyes. He wipped his face, rubbing his eyes, and then took his toothbrush and began brushing his teeth. While he let the toothbrush linger in his mouth, he started to style his hair with the gel. About fifteen minutes later, he finally brushed his teeth properly while he let the gel set for three minutes. Ashido was still on the phone with him, talking about something her and Aoyama did recently. He was half listening, half just staring at his reflection in the mirror.

   "Done," he stated, bringing a hand up to his hair, grinning at himself when he saw how solid his hair was. 

   "You seem much brighter now," she chuckled. "Get your camera and stuff set up, you'll be done with that video in no time," she smiled.

   "Okay," he said, smiling. He already had his camera and everything set up since he doesn't really move it around. "By the way, do you think I should also record another of my normal videos? There will be people who really don't care about my love life and are just waiting for another advice video," he said.

   She hummed in thought. "Maybe, I guess it would also show how much it shouldn't be a big deal since things go back to normal soon enough," she chuckled. "However some people might think it is a big deal and would be angry that you just disregard its importance."