Onions

(A/N This is mostly like going to be pretty short considering it's just a cute simple one that made me laugh when I got the request from @221B_babe_Xx

*Imogen's P.O.V*
"Doctor! I need you to come round with the gang later then planned!" I yelled down the phone before I placed it on the counter on speaker. "The food is gonna take longer then I thought!"

At the moment I was running around my kitchen, trying to make tea for Team Tardis.
(A/N or dinner if you call it dinner)
"What are you talking about?" The Doctor asked as I heard her pull another lever. "We're just landing,"
"Ah shit!" I shouted as I heard the familiar sound of The Tardis.
Quickly, I grabbed one of the onions and started to chop it.
"Look I'm just gonna come in" The Doctor said as I heard her trying to find the spare key I left outside. "I told the gang to go walk around for a bit,"
"No! I'm not..." I shouted as I wiped away tears from my eyes from cutting the onion.
"Ugh!" I groaned as the Doctor ended the call and walked in to my house.
"Do you need any help?" The Doctor asked as she walked in to the kitchen.
She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.
"It's fine love," I told her as I turned to look at her, my eyes still watering.
"What's wrong?" The Doctor questioned, getting worried.
"It's just these bloody onions," I said in a huff, throwing the knife on the chopping board.
"What did you do to my girlfriend!?" The Doctor joked, trying to look serious but failing.
I laughed loudly before wrapping my arms around her neck. I pecked her lips quickly before I turned around and continued to cut the onion.
"Oi!" The Doctor said poking my side. "I want a proper kiss!"
"You'll get one later, Doctor."
"I better,"
I rolled my eyes turning around and kissing her for longer, giving her time to kiss back.
The Doctor wrapped her arms around my waist before I pulled away from the kiss.
"I need to carry on cooking," I said grinning.
"I'll help! I'm quite good at it!"
The Doctor started working on the roast potatoes as I went to finish the veg.
The Doctor kept joking around though so lets just say that when the gang got to mine they were hungry and disappointed.
(A/N Boom! Short and sweet! I actually quite like this one. I hope you liked it too. If you want to give me any requests you may. You can either message me it or put it in the comments. Love you guys!! Bye!