Scraped Ideas

JustTheComic: Hello Readers and Writers. How was your Day/Night going? Hopefully Good.

Now into business...

So as the Title Suggests, This is about scraped ideas for The Quirkless Hacker Story. These were Ideas I thought it would be good, But at the end... I didn't think it'll play well in the story.

Keep in mind, Some Ideas would be good to you Guys/Gals. Others you would hate alot.

So here's the list..

1. Inko was actually going to die:

So The Idea was a motivation for Izuku to become a Vigilante. Just like Aiden Pearce in the main Watch_Dogs Game. He goes after the people who may cause her death, but this was going to be the one reason why Izuku became a Vigilante at the first place. Which would build story, but I Scraped the Idea because... Everyone loves Inko Midoriya as much they love our boy Izuku (Almost Everyone...). So Inko dying would cause some sadness and/or Anger to the Readers.

This Idea still has its Pros and Cons to the story, but for now Inko still playing her role of the story, as the beloved mother she is.

So let me know what you think of this idea. Good? Bad? Meh?

2. Shoto Todoroki was going to be Wrench:

So the idea was Shoto Todoroki was going to be Wrench. Izuku Midoriya would Inspire him to become a Vigilante. Because Izuku (As a Vigilante) showed how much he change the society without worrying about a Quirk.

But that Idea was Scraped because One Todoroki would instantly be revealed as a Vigilante, And Two Wrench was a OC, but him as a OC actually made more sense than Todoroki.

And Creator of the OC was a User named

xXDopeKidXx

So how was that Idea?

3. DedSec was never going to be:

So this Idea was actually going to be a logical one. Because since there was originally going to be No DedSec members. No Marcus, No Wrench, No one. Hell, Aiden originally wasn't going to be in the story.

But I scraped that Idea because, DedSec and Aiden Pearce were huge in the Watch Dogs story line and the Fandom. So I wasn't going to get rid of them.

4. A 4th Wall Breaker:

So I never intended Izuku to break the Forth Wall at the first place.

Sure I was going to add some Jokes.
Like "Your Moms a Hoe", but some of the ideas were inspired from Deadpool 1 and 2. So I decided to Add the Idea.

Izuku: And that's my story on talking to you Readers and Writers.

4. Yanderes were going to be in the story:

So idea of this was Inspired by atypicalbigdiesel because their stories is actually really good.
Sure it was Erotic, but it gave the Reader a good Story after all (Even composing of Dark Humor.).

Well Izuku was going to save a Girl. Which would cause a story Arc.
I'm not going to add it because I really didn't have a name, or character to play along the story.

And Izuku was going to get black mailed, But the story was scraped because all of it seems to be way out of hands.

Last but Not Least...

5. Everything was going to place in Chicago or San Francisco:

So we all know the Watch_Dogs game took place at a Alternate Chicago and San Francisco.

Which would give the Readers the feeling of the story being in either those two locations.

Which would give the Idea to Izuku, because he's living in those places.

Which would build those characters to Izuku and Everyone in BNHA.

But I Scraped the idea because why would everything take place in those two locations?

So those were the Ideas so far I came up, let me know if you want to hear more scraped Ideas.

But Anyway have a Good Day/Night to you Guys/Gals out there. And I'll talk to you all later.