Preview for 50k Readers

A busy, but yet calm town filled the day sound, as everything was in piece.
Well almost..

(???): Come and get me Spider boy!

A playful male's voice called out, with a loud cackle following it..
He was wearing a green fiber like clothing, had orange eyes, and wearing purple clothing, and riding on a miniature jet.

Then out of nowhere an explosion appeared in the sky, causing a loud roar to the city, catching the people's attention,

???: What was that?

A person yelled out, while everyone else witness the explosion that appeared in the sky..

Then it started to clear out, and a person wearing a green to black webbing like suit came out of the smoke..

???: Gah! You know I don't recall goblins can actually fly..

Then  goblin like person threw an orange object at the person...
Causing the masked person to dodge the attack.

???: Or throwing grenades!

Then mask person shot a white webbing from his wrist and swing towards the green person.

???: Oh yeah Spider boy? Well I hope I see you next-

Then blades shot out of the jet, and towards at the mask person, cutting off his webbing. Causing him to fall...

???: -fall!

Then a loud cackle followed the person again.. Meanwhile the masked person was falling..

???: AAAHHH!
                            *Pause*

???: Well that was climatic wouldn't I say for myself, dear audience? Hi My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm the one, the only, Spider-Deku...

                     (COMING SOON)

JustTheComic: Hello my dear Readers and Writers! And I would be proud to say to all of you...

Thank you so! Much for 50k readers and 1.18k votes!

Thank you all for giving this series a positive review. I hope you Guys/Gals enjoy it!

As you just read (for those who been here more longer..), I still have the Spider-Deku story in the makings.
It just going to take another time to release.

But however, Have Good Day/Night to you Guys/Gals out there, and I'll talk to y'all later...