Thirty-One; Article

AARON TAYLOR-JOHNSON AND JAYMES DAVIS DATING?!

Earlier this week, Teen Wolf star Jaymes Davis (29) took to Instagram to post a photo of herself and longtime friend Aaron Taylor-Johnson (29) with the caption 'My wikipedia page needs updating,' hinting towards a possible relationship between the two. The news comes four months following the announcement of Taylor-Johnson's divorce from wife Sam Taylor-Johnson (52). Following the announcement, he moved into Davis' three-bedroom home, and has since adopted a cat with the model.

Despite their divorce, both Aaron and Sam have spoken out about keeping their hyphenated surnames as they are still friends and both wanted to keep the same surnames as their daughters, Wylda (9) and Romy (7).

Despite Davis' Instagram post three days ago, fans were still left uncertain about the sincerity of the statement. Thankfully, Davis and Taylor-Johnson made it clear on their respective Twitter pages this morning, announcing that they are, in fact, in a relationship with one another, and have been for nearly a month at this time.

The news comes as Davis starts filming for 'Will & Opie,' in which she will star alongside her twin sister, Dani Davis.

Many fans of the pair have been celebrating the announcement, having been waiting for this announcement since it was revealed that Davis and Taylor-Johnson had been friends since childhood and were moving in together. This fire was only fuelled by the adoption of their cat, Prince BamBam Davis-Johnson.

However, there are some fans who are concerned about the two. Some claim that Davis' 'unsuccessful' past relationships and her 'closeness' with some of her exes might cause a rift between the pair sooner or later, whereas others believe that Taylor-Johnson, having been with Sam since he was eighteen, might not know what he truly wants in a new relationship and is latching on to the safest person.

Dani Davis and mutual (best) friend James Davies, frontman of the band Adolescent Losers, have both spoken out about these comments, stating that the pair are 'so in love it's gross.'

Regardless of the weary fans, we wish Davis and Taylor-Johnson the best in their relationship! And we hope they invite us to the wedding.

RELATED ARTICLES: 

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WILL & OPIE.

TYLER POSEY TO ACT ALONGSIDE EX-GIRLFRIEND JAYMES DAVIS.

IS THE AUTHOR JUST KEEPING AARON'S SURNAME AS TAYLOR-JOHNSON SO SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO RE-DO HER EDITS?!

---