Chapter 9.

A/N: Hey! So, I put a picture up there showing you guys your homecoming dress. Click the picture on the top to get a closer look. But I fell in love with these dresses. If you don't like it then you can imagine another dress on you for homecoming. Thanks for reading! Comment please! Xoxo

••Y/N POV••

So, school went by really fast and I got my car back from Nash. Now it's Saturday and today is homecoming! I'm really excited so is my mom but of course my dad was very upset but he will get over it. I was in a great mood today and no one can stop that.

"Hello lovely people I hate but love at the same time." I said walking down the stairs.

"We'll hello to you chubaca legs." Hazel said cracking up.

"I wouldn't be talking because your eyebrows look like a dam rainbow from here." I said slapping my knee. She gasped and looked at my parents.

"Both you stop and eat your breakfast!" My mom said from the kitchen. We all ate and of course my dad was giving me a lecture of what not to do at homecoming. Blah, blah, blah I get it dad.. I mean I'm not going to do anything crazy.. So, for the time being I watched a whole season of Gossip Girl and it was time for me to get ready. I took a long shower and cleaned and shaved every part of my body. I was done and I began to brush and blow dry my hair. My mom called a professional to do my hair and make up and she arrived on time.

"Hello darling, take a seat and we'll get started." She smiled cheekily. I nodded and smiled back.

"Go really light on the make up. Like making it seem like I don't have some on." I said respectfully. She nodded and started to so my make up. She was really quick so she started to do my hair. I showed her different pictures of hairstyles and she knew what to do. It took her an hour and my hair and make up looked amazing. I wanted all my hair to the side because it looked better and more elegant.

"Honey, you look absolutely gorgeous." My mom said tearing up.

"Don't cry mom!" I said hugging her. I thanked the lady and ran upstairs to get changed. I got out my (your choice or the 2 from the picture) out and I looked in the mirror. I've never felt this beautiful in my life. EVER.

"Nash is here Y/n!" I heard my sister yelled from down stairs. I start to feel really nervous and butterflies building up. I only felt this way when I actually liked some one.. No it can't be..

I slowly walked down the steps and I saw Nash's and his jaw dropped. I laughed and smiled at him and at my family. Nash looked absolutely handsome in a tux. Nash started to walk towards me and he gave me a croissant. It was absolutely beautiful and it matched my dress. He put it on my wrist and hugged my tight.

"You look stunning by the way." He said whispering in my ear.

"You don't look bad yourself." I said back.

"Okay stop with the flirting picture time!" My dad said clapping his hands together. We took lots of funny and cute pictures and it was time to leave.

"Remember what I told you Nash." My dad said putting both of his hands on Nash's shoulder.

"Honey stop." My mom said pushing him softly.

"Have fun! Use protection!" My mom yelled.

"Their so embarrassing!" I said laughing. Nash just laughed and we both got in his car.

"I'm so excited for this dance! Where going to turn up!" I said using his head as drums.

"Ouch! That it child abuse ma'm!" He said laughing. I rolled my eyes and started to play some music.
We arrived at homecoming and it was huge and the music was blasting. He ran to the other side and opened my door for me. We walked in arm to arm and everyone was dancing.

"AYYYEEE! SAM AND NASH!" I heard people yelling. They all looked pretty drunk right now. I felt Nash's hand intertwine with my hand and I looked down.

"I don't want to lose you." He said yelling in my ear. I nodded and we both started to head over to the bar. I saw a plate full of vodka and other alcoholic drinks. I saw that Nash got one and I looked at him strangely.

"You drink?" I asked weirdly.

"Eh it depends but I won't do it if you don't." He said putting it down.

"I don't want some. Let's go dance." I said grabbing his hand. We started to walk towards the dance floor and they were playing "Red Nose" and I looked at Nash and he smirked.
"AYYYEE!" I said grabbing his hand and he spun me to where my ass was on his crotch. My hips were swaying to the music and I started to go lower. I felt his genitals getting hard and I turned around.

"You can't handle all of this on you." I said in his ear.

"You don't even want to know the things I would do to you." He said grabbing my butt. I smacked his hand and gave him the stink eye.

"You have to work for this Grier." I said yelling. A slow song started to play and Nash pulled me close. My arms were warped around his neck and his around my waist.

"You know you look absolutely drop dead gorgeous right?" Nash said starring into my eyes.

"Me? Hold up where are the cameras because I'm on punked." I said laughing.

"Y/n I'm trying to be a gentlemen and compliment you and your making a joke out of it." He said laughing.

"Okay sorry. Thanks though you look handsome." I said looking down. He lifts up my chin and smiles. Oh how much that's made my heart pounded.. I can't fall for him.. The song finished and the dance was over.
"Y/n" I hear some one say my name. I turn and it was Aaron.

"Aaron!? Oh my! I missed you best friend!" I said yelling and hugging him tightly.

"So you and Nash went together?" Aaron said smirking. I nodded and rolled my eyes. I felt Nash pulling my arm like he wanted to leave.

"I'll talk to you later!" I said walking away from Aaron. We started to walk towards Nash's car and we got inside.

"We'll this was fun wasn't it?" I said smiling at him.

"Yeah, especially when you were b-" I cut Nash off.

"Save it Nash save it." I said putting my finger on his lips. He grabbed my hand gently and I turned and faced him. He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently. I turned and faced the window. He pulled me closer making me face him. I saw him starring at my lips and my back to my eyes. The closer he got the more butterflies I got in my stomach.

"I want you so bad y/n." Nash said whispering.
Now our foreheads we're touching and I felt his hot breath on my lips.

"I-I want you too but.. can't.." I said stuttering. Nash started to kiss me on the cheek then he started to get lower to my neck.

"N-Nash." I said moaning but pushing him off.

"Why? What's wrong with me? Why don't you like me? I do everything I could possibly do for you and nothing. You know what? If you don't like me just tell me. Okay? You don't have to lead me on y/n. Tell me now." He said angry.

"Nash.. I can't jus-" I was cut off by Nash.

"Thought so! You know what I'm sick and tired of you! I like you a lot y/n and I show it 24/7 and I get no type of sign. You know what? Thanks for leading me on!" He said turning on the car angry.

"HAS YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND EVER ABUSED YOU HUH? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW SCARED I AM!? TO HAVE SOME ONE IN YOUR LIFE THAT HAD HURT YOU? IM SO AFRAID OF LIKING YOU BECAUSE I THINK YOURE GOING TO DO THE SAME THING. IM SCARED OF FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN NASH. IF YOURE GOING TO YELL AT ME FOR SOMETHING I CANT ANSWER RIGHT NOW THEN I SHOULD JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS CAR. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I WENT THOUGH. 3 FREAKEN YEARS NASH. IF YOU CANT WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME THEN I GUESS WERE NOT MEANT TO BE." I said into tears. Nash stopped at the curb of the road.

"I'm so sorry y/n." He said hugging me tightly.