Chapter 6.

••Y/N POV••

We finally arrived at West Haven Beach and it was lovely. I unbuckled Sky and took her out of the car. We got our stuff out that we needed for the beach. We started walking and started to find a good spot to put our stuff down. After we walked about 2 miles we found a spot and put our stuff down.

"Mom did we really have to walk 3 miles just to find a spot." Hayes said throwing the stuff on the floor angry.

"Yes honey and it was all worth it." She said smiling and sticking the last umbrella on the sand. I started to take off my clothes and I had my two piece bathing suit under. I saw Nash starring at me I looked at him and he looked away quickly. Gosh boys really don't know how to check out girls. I quickly put sun block because it was getting really hot.

"Race you!" I said pushing Nash to the ground and getting a head start.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Nash said yelling and running behind me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Nash! I don't like it when people pick me up! Put me down!" I said hitting his back an laughing.

"If you say so." Nash said dropping in the water. I got up quickly and splashed water on his face and started running. I kept turning back and I bumped into this tall blond green eyed boy.

"Oh I'm sorry! I'm trying to hide from some one." I said laughing and he stuck his hand out to pick me up.

"Looks like you were running 90 mph." He said laughing at me.

"Eh I could run faster that's only my warm up." I said joking around. He just laugh.

"You know he's coming back right?" He said pushing me behind him. I was hiding behind him he was pretty cute but not for me. I heard Nash coming and I grabbed a big pile of sand and put it in my hand. When he started to come closer I threw it at his face.

"That's it (y/n) come here I'm getting you back." He said yelling and grabbing and lifting me from the side. I saw him going to the water but we were pretty deep.

"Karma caught up (y/n) and it's going to get you good." Nash said lifting me up high.

"Nash stop!" I said giggling.

"3-2-1" Nash yelled and he dropped me into the water.

When he dropped my I felt something slimy and BAM! Something smack me on the side of my hip.

"OOOWWW! NASH! GET ME UP SOMETHING SMACKED ME!" I said getting weaker and weaker. I felt Nash grab me bridal style and looking at my side.

"(Y/n)! We need to take you to the hospital! Now! I'm so sorry!" He said running to the sand. My vision started to get blurry and everything was in slow motion. I felt Nash put me on the towel and I saw everyone circling around me.

"Honey stay with me here! I'm calling 911 right now!" I heard Nash's mom yelling. I saw a lot of blood coming out from my side and Nash's mom was putting a lot of pressure on it.

"Sam I'm so sorry!" Nash said going into tears. I heard the ambulance coming and putting me on the bed. I felt so noxious I wanted to cry but it didn't really hurt.

"What's your name? How old are you? And I'm calling your parents right now." The lady said hooking me to the computer. I felt some one grab my hand and I turn a little and it was Nash. I couldn't really see if it was Nash or Hayes but I'm pretty sure it was Nash.

"Y/n, and 19." I said softly and closing my eyes. I heard the doors open in the ambulance and they were rushing me to the hospital.

"We need to put her to surgery right now! Let's go!" The lady said to other doctors. I saw her grab a mask to put me to sleep and she put it over my nose. I slowly started to fall asleep and everything turned black.

•••Later that day•••

I woke up and I saw my parents sitting down with their heads down. I saw Nash sitting far away from my family. I saw my dad look at Nash angrily.

"I don't want you to talk to my daughter or even see here or contact her in anyway after this." My dad said looking at him with a straight face.

"Yes sir.." Nash said looking down. I over heard their conversation and I was pretty upset. That's no way to tell my friend to stay away from me.

"That was really rude dad, and he could see me any day he wants too." I said softly.

"Honey! Thank god you're okay! I thought you weren't going to wake up." My mom said rushing towards the bed.

"I'm so disappointed in you I don't even want to look at you." My dad said getting up and walking out the door. I rolled my eyes at him and looked at my mom. I smiled at her because it looked like she was crying for days.

"We'll at least I'm alive." I said grabbing her hand. I saw my little sister and pulled her into a hug.

"I missed you big sis." She said letting a hot tear drip down her cheek.

"Me too little sis." I said wiping her tear.

"I'm going to let you two talk." My mom said walking out with my little sister. Nash was looking down at his feet the whole time.

"Nash don't blame this on yourself, it's not your fault at all. It was just bad timing." I said smiling at him. He just stood quite and he looked up and his eyes were red and puffy.

"Y/n yes it is! I should've never dropped you on the water.. I just wanted to have fun with you." Nash said looking down.

"Nash seriously don't go all emotional on me because I'm alive right now and I really don't want this to haunt you. It's okay Nash I'm perfectly fine." I said smiling at him. He just laughed and stood quite for a minute.

"Your dad really doesn't like me at all. He doesn't want me hanging out with you." He said playing with his fingers.

"I don't care what my dad thinks were still going to hang out. Even if I have to sneak out again." I said smirking at him.

A/N: HEEEYYY! WOW CRAZY STORY RIGHT? What did you think about it? Y/n and Nash are getting pretty close eh? Maybe they could be a thing? Or maybe y/n is going to push them away? You'll never know.. AAAYYYEEE! No? Okay lol! But please comment it would mean the whole world! Thanks xox (: