Chapter 13.

~•Sam's POV~•

I was pretty excited that y/n was coming over. We'll, not in a sexual way, she's just the first girl that I ever invited to my apartment. I'm not planning to do anything because I know that she has a boyfriend. If she try's to do something which I doubt of course I would let her. Anyways, I had to get ready for my 'date' with a beautiful girl. I don't want to smell or anything. I hopped in the shower and I cleaned myself very we'll and I got out. I heard a knock on the door which is strange because I haven't ordered the pizza. I grabbed my towel and I warped it around my waist and I held it so that I was covering my lower body. I opened the door and there stood y/n.

"Oh sorry I didn't know that I was in a strip club." She said with big eyes and laughing.

"Oh gosh, come in. I'll change right now. Make yourself comfortable but not to much." I said running to my room. Why is she here so early!? I'm not going to have time to do my hair or anything. I grabbed my grey sweats and my white t-shirt and threw it on. I sprayed axe on quickly and I went towards the living room.

"Your apartment is awesome, I like it a lot." She said looking around.

"Thanks did it all myself." I said leaning on the wall.

"We both know that your mom helped you in here." She said laughing. I laughed because she was right.

"We should get started, knowing you it's g-" I stopped and stared at her.

"It's going to what?" She said giving me the stink eye.

"It's going to be easy teaching you because you're a fast learner." I said smiling, I saved myself there.

"Mmm, you look nice with out your glasses or the gel in your hair. Why don't you go like that to school? The girls would be falling to there knees for you." She said smiling at me. She was so beautiful, every time she would talk to me my heart would be faster. She's so kind to me and she doesn't care what people think of her.

"It's a long story.. We shouldn't talk about this. Let's get started." I said ending the conversation awkwardly.

"I'm sorry. Yeah we should start." She said touching my knee. Right when she touched my knee I felt fireworks blowing up in my body. I never felt this way about anyone and it feels amazing. I started to teach her my ways and she started to get it. Hours passed and it was getting dark and we were finished.

"Gosh this was so worth it, even though you made my head hurt in so many different ways." She said laying on my couch.

"We'll, you're going to ace that test on Friday! So all these headache's are worth it." I said closing all the books.

"Thanks for teaching me!" She said jumping on me and hugging me tight. The moment she hugged me I felt a sensation in my body. She smelt like strawberry and mixtures of fruits. Her breast were touching my chest which made it feel wonderful. She let go and stared at me.

"You feel uncomfortable huh?" She said smiling.

"No I'm fine. I'm 100% perfect." I said nervously.

"We'll the sweat on your face doesn't agree." She said wiping it off forehead and showing me. Okay, now I can tell she's doing this on purpose to make me nervous. It's working and she good at making me nervous.

"Since were done here maybe I should go." She said packing her stuff. That's my sign too do something.

"Or we can do something?" I said scratching the top of my head.

"Oh gosh like what?" She said putting her back pack down.

"Like this!" I said picking her up throwing her on the coach.

"Oh it's wrestling time! It's on!" She said jumping on my back. She was pretty strong but not strong enough in my grip. Of course I let her pin me down because who doesn't want a girl on top of you?

"Tap out!" She yelled.

"Nope!" I said turning her around so that she's on the floor. I was on top of her and I was starring at her beautiful flaws. Her amazing bright smile made me weak in the knees. I snapped out of it and pinned both of her arms on top of her head. I grabbed her leg with my free hand and made a triangle shape with them. I knew it would hurt her but not to the point where it would snap or anything.

"Tap out Y/n!" I yelled. I felt her double tap the floor quickly and I released her.

"Gosh you were letting me win this whole time jerk. I thought I was strong for a minute!" She said laying next to me on the floor.

"We'll I could say that you're pretty strong for being a girl just saying." I said laughing. She pushed my arm and started laughing. She was so amazingly beautiful she really doesn't care what people think of her. Even if she's "popular" she doesn't care if people make fun of her if she hangs out with a "nerd" like me. I wanted to kiss her so bad we were right next to each other. I know she has a boyfriend but she doesn't deserve that jerk.. She needs a guy that will actually take care of her.

"It's getting pretty late Sam. I should go before my parents call the swat team on me." She said laughing putting her hands up in the air so that I could help her up. I pulled both of her hands up quickly and our faces were really close.

"Oh sorry." I said still holding her hands. She laughed and released our hands.

"Why do you laugh at me when I'm nervous?" I said pulling her arm.

"Because you're adorable when your nervous." She said smiling.

"We'll adorable like baby adorable or adorable like handsome adorable?" I said leaning on the door.

"Which one do you think?" She said smirking and walking away. She waved goodbye from a distance and I did too. I closed my door and I smiled at the day I just had. I can finally say that I'm friends with Y/n.