Chapter 4

Y/N POV:

I was waiting for Aaron to come and I was getting pretty nervous. I don't know why? Was it because Nash or I just ate to much.. I'm pretty sure it's the food I don't like Nash. My phone started vibrating "Nash 💩"

"This is the amazing y/n speaking how may I help you?" I answered calmly.

"Oh gosh, we'll I called because I was wondering if you want me to come inside your house or just wait in the car?" He said looking up at my window.

"Stay!" I yelled through the phone.

"Gez! You don't have to yell in my ear! Great I'm going to be deaf!" He said worried.

"Oh shut up! I'll be there right now." I hung up and started sneaking out quietly. I opened the front door quietly and locked it. I ran towards Nash's car with so much relief.

"YEEESSS I DID IT! I deserve an award for this. Hey why isn't Aaron here?" I said looking around.

"He said he was going to meet us there and that he's going to be late." Nash said starting the car.

"Great. He's always late anyways so what's his excuse now?" I said annoyed.

"I don't know but he's always late for everything." Nash said pushing the gas petal. (Aaayyyeee! No okay. Lol)

I saw that he had a radio and instantly started to put my favorite radio station 105.9. The song brake free by Ariana Grande was on and that's my jam.

"THIS IS THE PART WH-" I yelled singing but I was cut off by Nash.

"Dang crazy any louder?" Nash said cracking up.

"Oh that was only my normal singing. If you really want me to sing I will." I said laughing.

"Please don't for the both of us." Nash said smirking but not looking at me. Oh my Jesus that smirk.. Snap out of it Y/N)

"I didn't even want to sing for you!" I said pushing his arm lightly. We got to the house party and the house was huge I mean like the Kardashian huge! I was about to open the door and Nash ran over to the other side and beat me to it.

"Thanks my little grasshopper." I said joking around. Nash just laughed and we went inside.

"So do you want to hang out with your friends and I'll hang out with mine?" I asked Nash nicely.

"Uh yeah I guess." He said holding something back.

"Alright see you later then." I said punching him and walking away. I turned around and he was just rolling his eyes. Oh gosh how much I liked messing with him.

"Y/N!" I heard all my friend yell and run towards me.

"I'm glad you could make it! Half the school wanted you here." My friend Kim said excitedly.

"I want to introduce you to some one that's been waiting you meet you this whole year." Kim said pulling me towards this tall green eyed brunette that looked pretty fit.

"I'm Trevor to a T and you are one sexy lady." He said licking his lips and scanning me. I'm pretty sure he was drunk right now and that's unattractive.

"Hey I'm Y/N and it pretty obvious that your name starts with the letter 'T'" I said being a smart ass.

"Mmm I like girls that talk back to me. I find it sexy just like your ass." He said pinning me to the wall. I was looking for Kim and she was making out with one of his friends. Great. I was trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong. He pressed his lips so hard on me I felt like I was bleeding. I was moving my head side to side so he wouldn't kiss me.

"Quit moving or I'm going to lift your dress up." He said angry.

"I have a boyfriend stop!" I said yelled pushing him off.

"Oh really then where is he huh? I don't see him arou-" Trevor was cut off my Nash.

"I'm her boyfriend and you better get off her before rip you into little pieces." Nash said pushing him off me and pushing me aside.

"You're not going to do anything to me. I want to see you try Grier just because you're on Varsity Basketball and Football doesn't mean anything." He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh really?" Nash said socking him right on the eye and everyone yelled.

"OOOOHHH!" The crowd yelled.

"Let's get out of here! Before something else happens to you." Nash said grabbing you tightly. We got in the car and Nash's hand was bright red about to turn purple.

"Oh my gosh Nash are you okay? I'll drive I know it hurts." I said running his hand in circles.

"No I'm oka-" I cut Nash off.

"Nash you're not driving and if you do drive then I'm walking alone in the dark." I said trying to convince him.

"Fine only because I don't want you walking alone." He said getting off the car and going to the passenger seat. I knew it would work. I turned on the car and started driving. I saw Nash rubbing his hand and his eyes were shut.

"Turn on this light were going to my moms house." Nash said holding his hand calmly. We arrived at his moms house and it was pretty big. Nash ran into the house and I followed behind him. He gestured me to come into his house and it was lovely.

"Nash baby! What happened! And who's this honey?" She said changing the tone in her voice.

"Hi I'm Y/N. It's a pleasure meeting you Miss Grier." I said shaking her hand.

"Oooh I like her Nash? She your girlfriend please say yes!" She said smiling at me then at Nash.

"No mom focus with me. When I was practicing for basketball I fell and hurt my hand." Nash said putting his hand in a bucket of ice and winking at me.

"Thank god your okay and just keep it quite down here because your brother and your sister are sleeping. It was nice meeting you Y/N your a lovely girl." She said smiling at me.

"Thank you Miss Grier and you too." I said waving at her as she went upstairs. Nash was just starring at me the whole time I saw him from the corner of my eye.

"Are you okay Nash? Let me see you hand." I said walking over to him.

"Is it fine?" He said worried.

"Yeah it's just going to be swollen for a bit but it's going to go down." I said putting it back in the ice bucket.

"We'll since your here we should watch a movie or something." He said sitting down on the couch. I nodded my head up and down happily.

"I'll make the popcorn!" I said putting it in the microwave. It was done and I put into a huge bowl and brought it to Nash.

"Hey. Thanks for doing that back there it means a lot." I said putting my hair behind my ear.

"I saw that you were in trouble so that was my first thought was to save you." He said smiling at me.

"Calm down you're not superman." I said jokingly.

"It felt like it so I deserve some major props." Nash said laughing.

"Yeah thanks again. Here open your mouth." I said shoving popcorn down his throat. We sat there throwing popcorn at each other, feeding one another and watching a bunch of movies. That was my night with Nash Grier.

A/N: I know long chapter! What did you think of it! Personally I think this is my favorite chapter so far. Do you guys like longer or shorter story's tell me in the comments please! It would mean a lot if you commented because it makes me want to write more! So please comment and rate! Thanks so much for reading! xoxo (-: