More Questions!

**BEACH**THE AUTHOR, THE TEAM AND RYDER**3RD POV**

The Author climbed out of her pit of depression and yawned.

"Jeez, you look like shit." Ryder said. The Author glared at him and sighed.

"Shut up. You know she's been in school and band." Amy said.

"Forget band." Ryder said. "She can quit."

"She can't. She's part of leadership and she can't just quit." Sonic said.

Whatever, we have questions from Nugget again. She said and stretched.

"Did you just wake up?" Sticks asked.

The Author nodded. Yeah. Best 14 hour nap ever. But here are the questions. They're for everyone.

To everyone: What do you all think about LGBT+, gay ships or anything that happens to be gay?

"I'm neutral to that kind of stuff." Sonic answered. "But people like to ship me with Shadow and I am not amused. Some of that stuff is plain disgusting."

"I'm neutral to it as well. I support everyone." Tails answered.

"I support everyone, too." Amy answered. "I also try to be understanding to people who are LGBT+. But the gay ships I'm aware of are only of the boys."

"Um...gay stuff is fine. But someone showed me a picture of me and Sonic in a gay ship and I don't know how to feel about that." Knux said.

"I support gay stuff." Sticks said. "My great-grandfather was really against it back in those days but I'm nothing like him."

"I'm neutral to it." Ryder said. "That's it."

I support LGBT+ as well. Now the next question.

You guys watch anime? If so, what's your favorite?

"Sonic X of course!" Sonic answered.

"Mine is My Hero Academia." Tails answered.

"Ouran High School Host Club." Amy answered.

"Hetalia." Knuckles answered.

"DeathNote." Sticks answered.

"I like Attack on Titan." Ryder answered.

I've watched quite a few in a year. But I can't decide. My favorite ones right now are Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Seven Deadly Sins (I've finished both). I'm currently in the works of watching Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia. But a friend of mine has an entire list for me to watch.

Bye until next time!