Anonymous and Amaz Question

**BYGONE ISLAND**THE AUTHOR, THE TEAM AND RYDER**3RD POV**

After months of abandoning her fictional friends, the Author is back from Earth to see how they're doing.

Due to the current rough times in the world, the Author emerged from her depression hole wearing a face mask and carrying disinfectant wipes. The team and Ryder stared at her in confusion.

"Where the fuck have you been and what the fuck are you wearing?" Ryder asked, approaching the Author and intimidating her.

I've been in school. Well, up until last month. She said. Earth is going through a bad time right now.

"What's been happening?" Tails asked.

Well, long story short, a virus that was told to be less threatening than the common flu has killed more than 100,000 people worldwide. The Author explained. And our stupid vice (because the Orange went missing a while back) president called it a hoax and told us to start Social Distancing. And since we can't be super close to each other, schools and other places where people are close together are closed indefinitely.

"Well there's a cure right?" Sonic asked. 

Not a confirmed one. The Author said. But I haven't left my house in a month and I'll be happy to go back to school again. But until that passes over, I'm wearing this so I don't get sick.

"Well, do you have any questions?" Amy asked.

I do actually. It's from our lovely friend Amaz!

Have any of you peeps heard of a musical called Hamilton? If so what's your opinion about it?

"She means Hammilton right?" Sticks asked. "The musical about one of the founding animal ancestors?"

I guess, yeah. The Author said.

"Oh, then I loved it!" Sticks exclaimed.

"I did, too!" Amy exclaimed as well. "But the boys aren't real fans of it."

"It was fine but it was about history and history's boring." Sonic whined.

"Yeah, I'm with Sonic on that." Knuckles said. "But the music was cool. I wish they spoke more."

"I was surprised that they let me watch it because of the bad words in it." Tails said.

Well for me, I loved Hamilton when I saw it. My boyfriend told me how good it was and I told my mom that I wanted to see it so she took me. And being a band nerd, I loved the music.

"I never saw it but I used to hear the theater nerds back in school rave about the music."

Ok, send in more questions!