Chapter 1

I kept begging and begging the God I was taught to believe in. The God I prayed to and worshiped on my knees at night. The God I thought... existed. Because God wouldn't let this happen to good people.

Right?

I wanted him to wrap his hands around my cold body and shake me from this continuous bad dream.

Not wanting to believe, reality hardly settled.

The word "please" manages to push past my split lips; It didn't seem to help any. My dry throat that longed for a drop of cool water, left my voice raspy and hurting to breathe.

The moment my eyes shot open, with a pounding heart, adrenaline surging through my tender beaten limbs never came.

I would have never thought something like this would have happen to me.

My world... my life... all gone so easily.

So... here's the story of where it began. How I was cold bloodily murdered. But let's rewind from where it all started shall we?

________________

President day/Graduation day**

'June! C'mon!' Jennifer's small hand to match her small frame waves me over.

'Everyone say, 'happy new years!'' Confusion whipped across everyone's face soon broke into laugher.

*Click*

Another picture for books.

The most happiest times of a teenagers life... to finally be done with high school and all the pettiness it comes with.

Finally.

'What are you guys doing for the summer?' I asked.

'I plan to work my ass off.' Justin, the brown-eyed handsome boy I use to have a crush on, sighs heavily.

But don't worry that's totally over with. Just a little innocent flirting here and there.

'You still work at the pizza place?' Harrison asks.

'Yea man. Just the other night this old white hag choked me because her order wasn't right.' I could here roaring laugher erupt from anyone who was near with listening ears.

Even myself.

'Twice too.'

'How the hell did she get that close?' My laughter settled from curiosity. And so did a couple others.

'I don't even know but I'm pressing charges on the old bitch.' Spit flying from my mouth, I watched it land on Justin's pale cheek.

'Jesus, June,' the back of his hand immediately rushes to his face. 'I know it's funny but you don't have to spit on me.' His face turning into disgust only caused me to laugh harder then before.

'I'm sorry, but she chocked you... twice. You have to do better, man.'

'Alright time to go. My team... Lets roll.' My dad says walking past our group of five.

'We're going to be late for our dinner reservations.' My mother says, trotting behind my father. My sister, Lily and me follow too.

'See you guys later!' Harrison yells. Well, Harrison is  just naturally a loud person so scratch that.

'Bye, love you guys.' I say before fully losing view of them.