The Tipping Of The Scales - A Gods True Identity

Tom's POV

Its been insane recently, with accusations and insults flying everywhere. Tucker was losing it, his rationality thrown out the window and Sonja had gone rogue. There were no trials, no official purges anymore, merely kill after kill after kill. Jordan's justice system had gone to ruin, Jerry's tree had been burned down and vaults were no longer safe.

Jordan and I had teamed up, grabbed all our precious gear and made another base hidden underground. We'd taken so many precautions to stop stream snipers, with fake co-ordinates and using face cam to hide our true location. We knew the Mianite world was at war now and we needed to prepare for it. So we did. We used my old strip mine to gather as many valuable resources as we could, stacking up on diamonds - more than we'd ever need. Jordan used his extensive minecraft knowledge to build a working mob grinder that didn't involve us killing them. We could just afk next to it and come back to a inventory full of drops and over 20 levels of experience. On average we enchanted about 10 different items per stream until we had the strongest gear we could get.

There were no group team speak chats anymore, merely Jordan and I in a skype call. Our streams went way beyond the usual uptime, with strategies and theories being thrown between us both in an effort to decipher what was occurring here. Ianite had shown herself and Jordan was recognised as her one true follower, his loyalty evident in his dedication to helping her and renewing her power once more. However to Tucker's confusion, Ianite had stopped blaming Dianite for her situation even when prompted to. Mianite had become more cryptic, his messages incomprehensible however they were similar to warnings but we didn't know who the warnings were aimed at.

We had a plan today to take advantage of the 24/7 purge and attempt to take Tucker and Sonja out of the picture for a while. We had discovered their secret room last week and we intended to make extensive use of that knowledge by creating enough potions to last us over 2 hours in that room if that was what is was going to take to flush them out. We had decided that we would both be invisible in the room at the back, just out of normal view and would equip our strongest armor before wrecking their faces and grabbing as many valuables as we could. We would take it in turns to guard the door after the first kill incase of vengeance whilst the other collected the goods. In order to avoid stream snipers we had written the plan in a book ingame and had read it whilst in facecam mode.

After making the huge batch of potions and watching Jordan burn the book containing our plans, we ran to Tucker and Sonja's house for the second time in the last week. We jumped down the ladder and hunted for the button in the farm again before placing water and travelling back down into the tunnel once more. We followed the glowstone down the long tunnel until we reached the same secret room. It was a straight tunnel into the room, no alternative entrances and we only had one chance to pull this off. Jordan had the entrance covered with his OP bow - The Bow Of Justice, whilst I checked the ground for any traps.

Pretty quickly I spotted a tripwire running across the floor right next to the chests which was connected to a extensive redstone system that would open the floor into the bubbling lava we could hear below. After disconnecting it we began to raid the chests, grabbing all the diamonds and weapons and so much good armor. Surprisingly they had a whole stack of god apples, which we presumed were gifts as there was no way they had that much gold unless they had been stealing from everyone or bribing the wizards. We were just about to make our escape when Jordan noticed a cobblestone block in the far corner of the room, sticking out like a sore thumb against the rest of the room. We mined it and discovered a whole chest full of the most over powered gear possible, equivalent to ours with the label - Mianite's armor, The Shadows Armor. Jordan was speechless but I could see his brain working to understand the situation. We split the stuff evenly and began to make our way out when we saw Tucker and Sonja's names heading towards us at a high speed. Jordan was already crouched however I was too slow to avoid detection as their names vanished from sight too.