Six.

Harry's POV

Gah damn she looked so sexy that I wanted her right then and there.

Zayn's POV

I have to make her mine. She is took fucking sexy for Harry. She needs to be on my arm not his. And there is no way she had sex with Harry. I just don't believe it.

Niall's POV

Marie looked so freaking hot that I can't wait to have her.

Rachel's POV

So we've been at the party for at least an hour now and some of the kids here wanted to play spin the bottle so we all decided to play. We sit down and Marie spins and it lands on me.

"Oooh this is gonna be fun watching them kiss" Niall says and we turn to each other and we start kissing. We have to kiss for at least five seconds.

"And stop. That was five seconds" someone said and we pulled away and the boys just stared at me especially my brother.

"What" I say all innocently and I spin the bottle making it land on Zayn. The rules are if it's a guy and girl you have to do seven minutes in heaven and if it's the same sex you just have to kiss them for five seconds or take a shot.

"Pass me a shot" I say and I could tell he looked hurt. But I could also see Harry smiling ear to ear.

"No can do either you do seven minutes in heaven or kiss for five seconds" the host says and I just wanna throw up at the thought of kissing Zayn.

"Fine just one kiss" I say walking over to Zayn as he stands up. I glare at him when he smirks and soon he pressed his lips against mine. I kiss back hoping the five seconds will end fast.

"And done" Marie says and I pull away so quick and wipe my lips making everyone laugh but Zayn and Harry. Soon it gets to Harry's turn and he spins the bottle landing on me. We both get up and head into a closet. As soon as he shuts the door his lips were attached to mine. I start kissing down his neck making my way to his pants. I unbuckle his pants then zip them down. I pull them down with his boxers while he just watches me holding his breath.

I wrap my lips around his tip playing with it with my tongue. Teasing him knowing it's kill him slowly but it didn't last long before I knew it he shoved it further in my mouth. And I did what I know what to do.

"Fuck..." he moans as my mouth is taking his length.

"I want you so badly" he manages to get out between him moaning.

"Fuck I'm about to..." before he could finish he released in my mouth and I stood up swallowing. He pulled his boxers and pants up in just enough time for someone to bang on the door. I walked out before him letting him gather himself. Once we made back to the circle I sat down in my original spot next to Marie and she gave me a smirk.

After a while I looked at the time and saw it was 11:30 and I had to head home. I say by to all my friends. Harry and I walked out holding hands over to his car. Once we are in he brings car to life and pulls out heading towards my house. Once we get there he walks me inside and I see that my dad is still up.

"Hey pumpkin your 20 minutes early" he says.

"I know I didn't want to be late" I say kissing his cheek

"That's my princess, well Harry since it's late I don't want you driving home, you are more than welcomed to stay the night" my dad offers

"Thank you Mr. Edwards I appreciate the offer but I don't live that far I only live a block away" Harry says declining the offer. Why is he so good with parents

"Are you sure son" my dad offers again

"I'm positive, I'll call when I make it home safe so y'all aren't worried" he says

"Alright son I'm heading to bed, lock up when JJ gets home sweetie" my dad says kissing my forehead and shaking Harry's hand goodnight. I decided to walk Harry out, once we reach his car I open the door for him.

"Thank you but you didn't have to" he says

"But I wanted to and how are you so good with parents" I asked

"You see I have respect and I have big plans coming up so yeah and plus that was a test I know it" he says and I just roll my eyes. He kisses my forehead and gets in the car rolling the window down.

"Goodnight Rachel, ill see you tomorrow at school" he says flashing me a smile.

"Goodnight Harry" I say smiling back heading up to the house. Once I reach the door I see that Harry waited until I got inside. I wave goodbye and get inside. I then locked the house up and as I turn around I see my dad standing there scaring the shit out of me.

"Harry is a good kid. I like him a lot, he has respect and manners which is a good thing" my dad says

"I thought you were going to bed" I say giving him a stern look

"I was testing him. Any guy that brought you home looking like that and I offered them to stay they would've accepted it. But he didn't. It's because he has respect for you and for us. Which makes him a great kid actually. Plus you look beautiful sweetie. Now head up to bed, I'll wait for JJ to get home" he says and I just nod. Harry was right. Once I get to my room my phone goes off. I answer it once I see who it is.

'Hello' he says

'Hey' I answer back

'I just called to let you know I made it home safe and could you be so kind to let your father know as well please and thank you' he says

'Of course Harry, get some sleep' I say

'Oh I'm gonna get great sleep tonight actually' he says and I could tell he is smirking on the end of the line.

'Yeah yeah goodnight sweet dreams' I say

'Oh I will but anyways goodnight and sweet dreams love' he says and with that we hung up.