c h a p t e r - t w o

Cora's P.O.V

His eyes. His smirk. His form. Those are the things that intrigue me about him, he was a bad boy no doubt about that you could see everyone fears him and not because you could tell that he smokes but also how he looks at people. His looks are another thing, girls literally swoon when they see him even I swooned when I bumped into him. Cole Matthews was dark and mysterious unlike his sister who was bubbly and hyper.

'What are you thinking about hunny poo?' I looked at Jessie with a 'What the hell' expression.

'Hunny poo? You do realise we aren't married.' I said to her

'You never know....we could get married, we would make a sexy couple.' We both laughed and giggled. Lesson started in 5 minutes and I've known this girl for at least 15 minutes and already love her! She explained to me that even though her brother had the most feared group in the school, everyone treated her the same as everyone else. She did get bullied sometimes but wouldn't dare tell her brother because he would do something she wouldn't like, I didn't want to ask what just yet because I knew it would be something gruesome.

'How many brothers and sisters do you have?' I asked her.

'Three brothers including Cole, all of them are older than me sadly and I'm the baby...but I get to annoy each and every one of them and if I get in trouble, I show my dad my adorable face and he tells everyone off.' She said....smiling evilly might I add.

'I hate the look no matter how cute it is.' I turned to see a brown haired boy behind us. He had brown eyes and a smile that brought out his dimples but yet he still managed to look intimidating with his tattoo that was showing on his arm.

'Hah! You called the look cute!' Jessie said laughing. The look on the guy's face changed into....lust filled or seductive

'Sweetheart, I suggest you stop laughing.' He said huskily which made Jessie stop laughing instantly. They shared a look in between each other and I was sitting there awkwardly till a voice brought me out of the tension.

'Cora? Principal wants to see you.' An elderly man said as he walked into the class, I silently thanked God and waved to a flushed looking Jessie and half smiled at the guy, then walked out the classroom. As I was heading towards the principal's office, I heard my phone vibrating in my bag so as I was trying to dig it out I managed to bump into somebody.

'Sorry.' I said, and as I looked up those piercing orbs looked into my own and I suddenly got very self-conscious.

'Are you doing this on purpose because you are addicted to my body, or is it because you are attracted to me and hope for some flimsy fairy-tale?' Cole smirked as he looked at me and I felt a surge of energy go through me

'You are one cocky bastard. I am clumsy ok? I am not attracted to this.' I pointed to his body as I lied. 'And I don't want to be involved with you,' Lie. 'And I'm not addicted to your body either.' Lie Lie Lie

'Be careful the way you speak to me Little Red, or you are going to regret it.' His nickname for me didn't bother me but send a million fireworks through me and as for his threat...it excited me and scared me.

'What's the worst you can do? Spank me?' I asked, my voice sounded hoarse but seductive and I feared what effects Cole had upon me. Cole's eyes held amusement as his lips held a tight smirk and he opened his mouth to speak.

'Trust me, it will be much worse.' I really think I creamed my panties....

'I have to go.' My voice was weak and unsteady and I mentally scolded myself as I walked around him and tried to remember where the principal's office was.