c h a p t e r - t e n

My heart beat against my chest like a recurring beat of a drum as beads of sweat formed on my forehead from the anxious feeling I had in my stomach. I didn't know what to think, this was Cole we were talking about and God knows what he would do, especially since I'm in a tight outfit that Jessie told me to wear. It was like a corset and it did a hell lot to my boobs, making them look so much bigger as well as the pants she gave me and my hair was the same but my face had make up on and the bright but dark red lipstick I had on could just be the replacement for the "Screw Me" stilettos.

Before Jessie opened the door, she turned to me and gave me a smirk then stepped away from the door and nodded at me. 'Have fun sweetie.' This was a new side to her, the one I haven't seen before but I wasn't going to judge her, she was still my friend regardless of what she does. I remember Cole telling me that she was a switch but the outfit she had worn meant that she was a domatrix right now. Taking a deep breath in then out, my hand shakily went to the door knob and I was about to turn it when I thought about knocking first.

'Come in.' His voice made me cream my panties all over again, his whole self could just make me have an orgasm standing up but he just needed to show how much power he had. Lord, what was I doing wasting time by standing in front of the door like an idiot? I opened the door and walked in to see Cole sitting on the chair behind his desk, his head and eyes lifted up to look at me and I'm pretty sure that he was turned on because of the shifting he was doing.

'You called?' It was clear that I was nervous and that had made Cole smirk when he heard me speak. He stood up and walked over to me making me gulp as I saw the slowly rising hard on he had, every time I saw his dick I wondered how it was going to fit in me but I had reassured myself that nothing was going to happen yet. Cole walked towards me until he stopped just right in front of me, his eyes seemed to have locked me in place and I could feel my heart beating even faster in my chest.

'Did you like the performance?' Cole's voice sent shivers down my spine but it was good ones. He circled me, watching my every move to what he said or how close he was to me but he knew the affects he had on me, he just refused to admit it, he'd rather just watch me quiver in front of him. I wonder if he thought about the two of us having sex, he probably has though being a Dom and everything. Lord, if someone was in my mind right now, they would think I was crazy.

'Yes.' I managed to say. His response to my answer was a chuckle then, 'I know, I can smell it on you, little red.' I blushed furiously at his words which I could tell made him smirk and even though I didn't or couldn't see him since I was looking down at the floor, doesn't mean that I don't know what he was doing.

'Do you want to try something new?' His words were husky in my ear and I found myself nodding to his words. My eyes were closed once I felt his hands at the lower part of my back, slowly moving down as his other hand moves itself to my front then started moving down to my front feeling my breast as he went down.

His erected dick was stood to attention on my back and my nipples stood to attention for him and he could feel me shaking for more. His lips were on my cheek then slowly moved to my neck, just at the crook of where my shoulder and neck meet. My mouth made an 'o' shape not only from pleasure but from surprise when I realised how easy this outfit was to unveil the body and how hard it was to wear it but I was happy that my breasts were free because they were so constricted in the corset I wore even though it had made my boobs look bigger. Here I was standing in the middle of Cole's...office? Letting him fondle me and I had no shame in the world and neither did I care if someone walks in on our intimate position.

'Does that feel good?' He asked me, while placing sloppy kisses on my neck and playing with my erect nipples. I didn't know that playing with nipples could bring so much pleasure and pain, but it felt so good that I couldn't even respond to Cole using my mouth but I did manage to nod and let a moan pass my lips. 'Good. Now what I want you to do is remove every clothing you have on and then lean back against my desk.' My mind slowly registered his words and once I understood what he told me, I found myself snapping back into reality.