Chapter 7 friends or foe

The group went to go out taking Miya shopping and getting few things for Johan. They went to some couple stores Miya bought couple things for her Johan brought almost everything for her saying he got her share. Miya tries to denies him from buying her share but he told her he offered.

Miya was thankful about that. Mikuni saw him by her side buying her stuff he felt bad because he wants to be the one to purchase her things but couldn't have the courage to do it. He kill people and afraid to do it again.

Remembering what happened at the household where he lives. Few hours went by all of them agree to go eat. They went to a fast food place. After eating they went to the park.

" mikuni San you got my drink?" Johan spoke next to him.

" ........" Silence.

" mikuni?.."

He glance to what he was looking at seeing he was looking at Miya playing with Jeje since its night time he change into his human form. Both of them playing on the swing he switched from human form to an animal she was amazed.

Johan smiled at Mikuni so hugged him by his arms. Mikuni flinched by the combat of his friend. He glare at him, " what?.."

" I told you, to pass my drink but you didn't respond. I'm guessing you got lost by the beauty over there?~"

Mikuni glance at Miya petting his Servamp. He was glue to Miya, he didn't know why. Clicked his tongue and spoke.

" she's, um...." He pause, " nothing... Forget it. "

Johan knows he been through a lot for couple years, thinking in thought. " you should go over there and talk to her. Get to know her. "

He suggested to mikuni seeing that he still staring at her while he told him. He let out a sigh, stand up and walk over to her and his Servamp.

Miya was seating on the swing petting Jeje. Giving some affection. Then she felt a prescience behind lifting her head smelling a males cologne, seeing that it was Mikunis .

" yo..."

" hey, what's up. "

" nothing just came to see what you up to. " told her while walking to the side of the swing to seat down next to her.

" I see he's been quite a fond of you.~" he looks down at Jeje. Miya giggle at lil by the way he's been acting lately.

" it's been a day since I meet you guys and he's been friendly to me. " she smiles at Jeje. He looked at him.

" I'm sorry I made a harsh welcoming to you back at the place. " she shook her head.

" it's fine."

" no it's not I'm just not use to having another person in the house. And I'm sorry. " he told her.

" like a said it's fine. Plus you cooking was delicious by the way. " she winked at him, causing him to blush a lil. " thanks. "

Miya look up at the sky. Seeing the stars are out. " it's nice out. "

He looked up at the sky, to see what she was talking about, " you never seen the stars?"

she shook her head, " no not really, been working never got a chance to see everything that is out there you know. "

Mikuni looked at her, " yea I get what you mean. " he said as he remembers when he was lil it was the training to be next household of the alicien, going to classes that are manner like. Things that he's not and are suppose to do.

Miya looked at him seeing he was staring at her, " really?.."

He nods, " yea lets..." He continued, " start over. "

Jeje looked both his eve, and Miya. Seeing she smiled at the comment and idea he had. She nodded, " yes. " he smiled at that.

Then both heard a clear throat, both looking back seeing Johan behind them.

" sorry to break up you guys a um, you guys are doing but ready to go. "

Both nod their heads, and head straight to home.

Time skip

Soon They all made it home, Miya got her bags to her room. Let out a tiring yawn signaling that it's time for bed. She got her pajamas ready got went to her bed but soon her body can hit the soft confronter she heard a knock at the door.

Got up to the door seeing it was Mikuni standing. Holding her cell phone.

" hey. You forgot this at the store. "

" oh I must've did. Thanks. "

He hand it to her, noticing she changed her outfit. " I'm guessing you going to bed. "

" yea, "

" okay I'm going to let you sleep. " started to turn and walk away but stopped when he heard her voice.

" mikuni," he turned to face her. Let out her hand. He stare at her then made a confusing look.

" let's be friends. "

He smiled and nods and hummed, " friends."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 8 getting to know the envy pair