Chapter 17 night out

Mikuni decided to take Miya out, to hang out with each other since there's nothing to do besides working in the store he decided to get to know her better. Plus, he promise her that he will take her out to s the city. And what she told him while she was stoned with the love potion she drank.

" okay what do you want to do?.." Mikuni ask her.

" huh? Me." Miya pointed herself.

Mikuni nods. " it's a free day, so whatever you want to do we do it. "

" why you giving me this request, Mikuni?"

Mikuni blush, " because you told me that you never seen the city before right? Now here's your chance. "

Miya blush a bit remembering when they all went out seeing the stars and she told him she never been out. Miya nodded.

So they both went to shop and shop looking around and messing around went to the park, Mikuni showed her around the city taking her sightseeing. Miya eyes grew wide with excitement. Mikuni saw her being happy with a huge smile on her face, he formed a smile on his face seeing her smile.

After the sightseeing he took her to a building went to the rooftop and showed her the city of lights at night. Mikuni and Miya got food so they can eat dinner, seating at the edge of the roof talking about the books they like to read.

" wait you like reading that?" Miya said to Mikuni trying not to laugh.

" it's not funny! I like reading those kids books it gives a fun childhood memories back then. " Mikuni told her.

" oksy oksy fair point. " Miya

" what about you what you like to read?" Mikuni ask her while getting a fire.

Miya thought about it thinking. " I like adventure, sci fi books, romance. Like Star Wars, hunger games, and twilight. "

Mikuni almost choked on his drink, " twilight really?.."

" don't judge! It was a really good summary when I read it. " Miya

" what it's about? " Mikuni

" it's about a human and a vampire they fall in love, but it's hard because it's a immortal love. Where they can't fall in love, because of their kinds. In other words a..." Miya explained.

" forbidden love..." Mikuni finished her sentence. Miya look at him.

" you read it too?" He shrugged his shoulders.

" some times but I couldn't finish reading it. " Mikuni said sipping his drink.

Mayu chuckled then look at the city lights landscape. " it reminds me of how life is.." Mikuni heard her, so he stops what's he doing then listen to her. " these books, it helps me that struggle is real, and life can bring you down but you can face it. No matter how the struggle it is. But with love..." She continued.

Looking at the city still, feeling the wind blow her hair. " it's a very strong feeling, you want to show this person that you care about them and show the person you care the most how you feel and never leave them behind. Never telling the people that theirs no rules... " she added.

Mikuni mouth opened a bit hearing her said that. " i know what you mean, you are trusting this person but you have this wall that you are scare but it's okay to let them in. And trust them, showing you care for them..."

Miya nodded with hum as she responded. She stares at him seeing the light with different colors on his face.

Mikuni, seeing how the wind move her soft looking hair freely. Then both lean in to each other, while the city lights shining their faces.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 18 spotted