Chapter 23 secrets about to reveal

Mikuni went out of the room where they are, " training ", Miya because of the company is curious about her abilities. So he is going to confront touma about this situation that he is planning.

He made it to his office op the door not bother knocking to his door. Went in seeing touma looking at some papers that he is reading.

" Mikuni what are-..." Toma

" what are you planning touma?" Mikuni

Toma clears his throat closing the folder put the paper to the side of the folder. Walking around his desk to face Mikuni.

" I'm currently doing something important. And that is not your concern. " Toma

Mikuni click his tongue, in frustration. " you are keeping us hostage for this, now you won't tell me what you are planning on doing to Miya. If I know any better you have something on her, Toma?"

He chuckled a lil sending chills down his spine. " I know you saw her few years ago when you use to work here, she doesn't even know about it. " he pause walking around him like a lion stalking his pray. Jeje and Mikuni stare at him. " tell her that you use to work here at c3 and killing vampires. "

Jeje transformed into human form getting his weapon out pointed his gun at him in the forehead.

" I'm not going to tell her that. "

Toma grinned stayed quiet, let out a sigh. " is it because you don't want to, or you don't want her to find out that I'm her blood.~"

Mikuni glare at him, seeing that touma got him where he wants him. " you do know! Why Mikuni you know it's not right to get into family business.~"

" she's not your family, I've heard what you want from her and what happened to her mother. " Mikuni chimed in.

" she is my daughter and she's going to find out no matter what. " he told him, then realized from the room when they first arrived here he was protective of her. He made a wide smile to him.

" I'm not going to tell her. "

Then heard footsteps coming but Mikuni didn't heard till a soft voice spoke.

" tell me what?..."

All of the males in the room saw Miya op then door seeing them staring at her. Mikuni sweat dropped, that she saw a gun pointing a gun to Tomas for head.

" what are you doing here Mikuni?" Miya

Mikuni swallow his throat, trying to find words to come out. " um,... Miya it's...."

Toma went to Mikunis ear to whisper at him, only him can hear. " what are you to do Mikuni?~"

Miya tilted her head seeing how different the two of them are. She was about to op her mouth but felt Mikunis hand collide to hers. Taking both of them out of his office. Miya glance back seeing Toma smirked.

Time skip

Both of them made it to their room and Miya was curious that what's Mikuni was about to tell her. She try to let go of his grip not.

" Mikuni! Let go of my hand. " take his hand out, he saw that he formed a bruise on her hand.

" sorry..." He mumbled underneath his breathe, Miya shook her head.

" it's okay but tell me what is you and Toma talking about?" Miya

Mikuni sweat drop thinking about telling, " um... Miya.."

Jeje heard his eve, ' don't do it Mikuni... '

' I have to Jeje, I can't get this weight off of me. if I feel about her that way I need to get this weight off!...'

He send hough to to his Servamp, Jeje shook his head. Miya standing there confused.

" Mikuni?..."

He let out sigh, " Miya, I... Know this is going to be hard but I use to see you. "

" what you mean?" Miya

" I use to see you out in the city, doing your duties when you are in your teens. " he paused, " and the reason I know that because.... I use to work for c3. "

Miya's body flinched by that, her eyes widen. Then Mikuni tells her that he remembers flashbacks of him seeing her while working. Saying that he use to kill vampires that are not even harmed to them, that he was forced to do it. Miya cleared her throat.

" so... You know who's my father? what happened to my mother? And that room?" Miya asked him questions.

Mikuni nods slowly. Trying so hard not to tell her but he has to tell her. " yes... what happened to your mother, she was killed by c3 trying to get something that they needed. "

Miya stayed quiet listening to him. " the room?"

" the room was research for... Your father. " he told her. Seeing her eyes worried and scared.

" who is it?..." Miya told him, " Is he close?"

Mikuni cleared his throat, thinking about it. " closer enough Miya. He's the president of C3 Tokyo. "

Miya eyes widened by his answer, hearing that she couldn't believe it. ' what?!...'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coming next: Chapter 24 you lie to me