Hey Brother, do you still believe in me living? I wonder.3

"Where were you? Your guards have been looking for you as well as me! You stress me out. We're taking the day off. We are going to have a MOVIE MARATHON!!!" Liam declared with anger, fear, protectiveness and then enthusiasm. With his expression whilst speaking left me speechless so I just nodded my head.

We jumped into my brother's car with Cynthia and my brother's Beta, Jack. I rode shotgun while Liam drove. It was a quick drive and we all were chatting until the car stopped we got up and then went inside, and me and Liam flopped on the sofa while Jack and Cynthia sat on the loveseat.

We watched every genre. From laughing out tears to Adam Sandler movies, to jumping in fright at it. We -Cynthia and I- even convinced the boys to watch the notebook. It was a sight to be seen. The boys cried while me and Cynthia laughed. They tried to pretend it didn't happen but Cynthia and I will never let them live it down.

Moonstripe:
*This was a really small chapter sorry! 😋 I love you guys!!! Your awesome! First person to comment gets a happy dance and COOKIES Yayaya!!!¡!!!¡!!!¡!!! Lol... My inner - correction - my outer No. My weirdness kinda showed sozzzzz. Anyway, hope you enjoy!!!*