A Badboy 5

Beep. Beep. Beep.
I slap my alarm clock with all my force. Jumping up from bed I slip on socks and put my underwear on and then a pair of soccer short-shorts, a black sports bra and a black hoodie with blue Nike airs. I remember to grab my blue backpack and I race downstairs. Waiting for me there is a paper bag. I run to my Audi and jump in, pulling away as Liam races out the house opening my door and giving me a hug. "Bye Lilly! BE CAREFUL! Love you," my protective big brother says.

I pick up Cynthia then head to school. A black Jeep is there and I race to it realising who it is. Getting out of the driver side is James. My boyfriend of three years and his best friend Damian, who he went on holidays with. I jump into James' arms and give him a peck on the cheek and exclaim, "You weren't supposed to come back for another week because you wanted extended holidays! You could have come yesterday because it was the first day of our last year at school!"

We walk together through the car park, with James' arm around my waist. From across the car park, a large growl is heard I scoff and James does the dumbest thing ever. He KISSES me on the mouth for like, five seconds. Next thing I know I'm ripped out of his arms and my mate spits into James' face, "LAY. OFF. MY. MATE." Oh. No.

Realising a way to get out of this situation -well for a certain amount of time anyway- I grab Cynthia and race towards the oval. Soccer tryouts. Who knew they would save me? Taking off my hoodie, we start to trainn when the football team comes out. In the lead is Louis with other people from his pack, and off to the side, still shooting dirty looks at Louis is James and a oblivious Damian.

The girls are all drooling except for me, and all the males are wolf whistling at us 'cause we don't have shirts, only sports bras and soccer shorts, which are really short. I ignore them and continue on with trainng. All throughout training an intense stare burns into my back. I look for sapphire blue eyes, but found myself looking into James' chocolate brown ones. He was not happy.