TIME TO EXPLAIN... 7

I pick up my bag after tryouts finish, and race with my werewolf speed to my first class which I was supposed have yesterday but, after my "mate" was chasing me, and my brother, Cynthia, her mate, and I watched movies I did not attend my math class. Last year I got an A- but only because I was away a lot. Today I was planning to sit at the back with Cynthia. Hopefully she is in my class, and Louis, James and even Damien are NOT in my class.

My hopes are crushed as the second person comes in - I was the first - and it's Louis! Please seriously could this day get worse! Yes it could lilly, yes it could. YOU WILL TRY TO REJECT HIM OR RUN AWA- Jess was cut off from her ranting when Louis sat down in the seat next to us! I feel awkward as I'm still in my black crop top, and when I glanced at Louis, I can only describe the look in his eyes, as weird it would be in MATH class, as lust.

To avoid conversation I scoot closer to the window and stare out, looking down at the oval with my tan face leaning lightly against the clear class of the window pane, and my arms crossed against my chest and lean torso, and my abs. I was never uncomfortable with my body, but with my mate sitting next to me, staring a hole through my back, and people starting to file in looking at him watching me, and let's not forget about the math teacher leaning against his desk, like he sees this all the time.

It gets worse when James and Damien come in and sit behind Louis and I. I know everything one the board, so I just wait, staring out the window until the questions for homework are explained. When the bell rings, I rush out and sprint to my locker, shoving the stuff I don't need in and rushing to english. Lucky for me, the only people that are in there out of the people I want to avoid is Damien and Cynthia. Cynthia because she will ask for answers, and Damien because as clueless as he is, is James's best friend, and is a could one.

My next period is lunch and I am very scared.

Moon~

So, the only way to get the next chapter is for me to have 3 votes, and 5 comments.
First person to comment gets a shoutout n my next chapter in Moon's favourite things and stuff.