Good Bye Brother, Hello... MATE??? 1

"Good bye Brother!" I shout before driving away in my Audi. I here a wind-muffled "Stay safe!" From my big brother, Liam. A.K.A the Alpha of my pack as of two years ago. He's three years older than me, and I am seventeen. He's been Alpha since he was eighteen.

I grab the paper bag my brother filled with a muffin and coffee. I stuff the chocolate chip muffin in my mouth quickly as I'm driving with one hand, then take a quick sip of coffee before turning in to my best friend's house. She's just coming out the door so I yell at her, "Get in you lazy ass!"

But before I can finish the most wonderful smell hits my nose as a Porsche 911 Carrera dives past in the direction of my school. "Mate!" My wolf screams and then fingers snap in my face "Lilly, earth to Lilly?" My best friend Cynthia asks. "Cynthia we have to get to school. I think that that Porsche that passed was my mate!" "Omg!" Cynthia screams. "Hurry up!"

We arrive at school with plenty of time to spare I realise as I glance at my watch. Cynthia didn't realise that I don't want a mate because she has a mate. I am planning on finding him and rejecting him. I do not care if he is beautiful with an eight pack..... No. I have to reject him. I didn't realise that my wolf Jess was growling at my thoughts until she screamed in my mind giving me an mindful of, "You can't reject him! He's our Mate! PLEASE DON'T!"

I blocked her and got out of my Audi and again smelt the wonderful smell of Pine forest and Mint. 'YUM,' I think. "SEE YOU KNOW YOU WANT HIM!!!" I block Jess and turn around to find myself staring into alluring sapphire blue eyes. Suddenly they were staring at me, and sparks flew down my body as he growled, "Mine!" Getting of the hood of his Porsche where his large amount of friends surrounded him, he quickly walked towards me.

That's when I sprint in to the woods next to the large brick building of my high school. "I hate you. Why did you have to run AWAY from our MATE! Let me go back to him!!!"My wolf screams, but I decide to ignore her and continue the sprint away from my mate. What I didn't know was that the sound of footsteps followed.