-★𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

┏━━━━━━༺✮༻━━━━━┓-𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗖𝗘

┏━━━━━━༺✮༻━━━━━┓
-𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗖𝗘. 𓂉
┗━━━━━━༺✮༻━━━━━┛
5 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹
( 𝗣𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀 )
★☆★

━━━━ RAIN SPATTERED AND
Thunder boomed as I sat down in between Grizz's legs, eating a piece of toast.

The door was opened and Grizz turned to look at who it was.

"Ohh, thank you so much...You were up super early." He said grabbing the mug filled with coffee.

"Yeah, I don't know if I even....went to sleep."

"Yeah, right....I'm sorry. That's rough times." Grizz said

"I think I'm afraid to fall asleep... There's this moment when I first wake up where I forget..And then.." Allie said frowning down at me as I finished off my toast.

"Maybe that gets better. Or not...better." Grizz said I turned around and frowned.

"But...you get used to it, " I mumbled.

"Or something." He added.

"Like Aeschylus?" She asked as I looked at the rain.

"Yeah, Just like Aeschylus," I said smiling softly at her.

"Thank you for that," Allie said turning to look at Grizz.

"I don't know if I ever said that, but thank you both for you know, taking care of me and everything."

"Allie, you're family, and we care about you, it's literally ok," I said making her smile down at me.

"She's right, it's no problem...You're the boss now, right? Gotta make sure you're safe."

"I guess." Allie mumbled.

"I don't know really feel like the boss, so..." she added.

•