-★𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

┏━━━━━━༺✮༻━━━━━┓-𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗖𝗘

┏━━━━━━༺✮༻━━━━━┓
-𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗖𝗘. 𓂉
┗━━━━━━༺✮༻━━━━━┛
7 | 𝗜𝗺 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱
( 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 )
★☆★

━━━━SIX MONTHS AGO I KILLED
for the first time.

Six months ago, I wasn't tired.

Six months ago, I wasn't ready for a baby.

Six months ago, I wasn't afraid of everything.

"Uh, so, new class sign-up sheets are posted in the church lobby. Um, we've just added an improv class, and due to popular demand, a second jiu-jitsu class.
Oh, and finally, I hope to see you all tomorrow for movie night. Here you go."

"Thank you, Gwen," Allie said as I moved from beside her.

"Okay, I just want to remind everybody that this Thursday is Thanksgiving, so bring all your recipes to Will so that he can make sure that you guys all have the right ingredients. Next, we have an update from the Committee on Resources." Allie said as I smiled at the crowd.

"What about the Committee on Going Home?" Lexi asked.

"Gordie and Bean promised us a report on Thursday," I spoke up nodding at Gordie and bean.

"Are we going home?" Lexi asked as she glared at the both of us.

"Well yeah," I said.

"But not before Thursday," Allie added making me laugh along with the crowd.

"Will?" Allie said as we moved out of his way.

"Okay...So, we finished our audit on food supplies, and based on our current rationing, we have enough to carry us through spring. This winter won't be a problem, but our food won't last forever. We all knew that. It'll start to run low by next summer." Will said and the crowd murmured.

"So we're all going to fucking starve?" Erika asked.

"No," I spoke up.

"Of course not," Allie added.

"We just got to change the way we do things. We have a plan. Grizz?" I asked and he stood up.

"Um So after Thanksgiving, I'm going to lead a search party to look for farmland and for alternative food supplies. If anyone wants to join me, I'm looking for four or five volunteers - to come along with me." Grizz started but was cut off by Zane.