One year Anniversary PART 1

Heyyaa! Sorry for that little confusion about the uploading days, but I hope this part will brighten your day like it did mine! Hope you enjoy! :)

You woke up when somebody left kisses all over your body, from your face to your inner and outer thighs.

As you opened your eyes, you saw Sonny's smiley face, his body hovered over you so you were thightly inside his arms. "Good morning beautiful" he left a tiny kiss on your forhead. A smile tugged on your lips as you mumbled 'a good morning' to your boyfriend. "Get up. We have a busy day ahead" he got off of you and dragged you out of bed. You whined but still let him guide you towards the bathroom. "Wear these clothes, alright?" You nod. "Oh and when you're done, get your bikinies with you too." You slowly noded, giving him a smile. He left you to get yourself to look a little more like a human.

You brushed your teeth and hair and stripped yourself to your underwear to change. You picked up the black jeans and The Doors t-shirt, that Sonny left you, which you put on. Since the shirt was originally Sonny's it was extrmely comfortable to wear so you put it gladly on. As your way out of the bedroom, you grabbed your favourite bikinies and put them inside  of a dark brown bag and headed downstairs.

You found Sonny in the living room, wearing some black jeans and A Ramones t-shirt. The Doors and Ramones are the bands which you two pretty much growed up with listening together, so it was something special.

"Ready?" He said. You looked at him confused but still noded, his grin grew bigger and he grabbed your hand and interwieved your fingers. You followed him outside where he guided you to his car. He stepped in, you following his actions and he drove off from your driveway. "Where are we going?" You asked, sounding kinda excited. "You'll see" he smirked and started driving out of town.

The drive was silence, but in a good way. Radio played softly to backround and you just enjoyed the little drive.

Sonny stopped at the waterpark. The more closer you walked, hand in hand" you saw a faniliar sign. "Lakouse" it said. You started to giggle and jump up and down. He remembered. "Sonny, it's such a cool surprise!" You hugged him as you waited at the line to get your tickets. "It's only the beggining, love" he said in a seducive voice.

In couple of minutes, you got your tickets and you headed to the females dressing rooms, as Sonny headed to the males one. When you left five minutes later, you saw Sonny already waiting for you besides the door.

You two headed to the park and went staright to swimming. You were a lot more comfortable and confident in your swimming skills so you swimmed in your own path.

Suddenly you felt a slight touch on your leg, you janked it off but when it grabbed your legs, you freaked out a little bit. Sonny was in front of you couple of seconds later and you punched him in the arm for scaring you. He just giggled and pulled you closer to his body. "How do you like it here?" He asked as you two were just rocking together in the water. "I love it here." He smiled and planted a soft kiss on your lips.

It was half past one when you finally left the waterpark. You were exhausted, luckily Sonny started driving home. You closed your eyes and Sonny put his hand on your knee.

Sonny woke you up when you were back home and ready to head back to the house. You two went staright to upstairs and you pretty much fall on the bed on your stomach. There was a big smash on the bed so you know, Sonny landed on the bed too. He pulled you immediately closer to him and you rested your head on his chest.
Only voice in the room was you two breathing, nothing more.

-lexi