Christmas! PART 2

So here is the part two of this series, I hope you enjoy! :)

The house was full of really good scents. You just pulled the chicken out of the oven, and it looks incredible.
You and Sonny decorated the table with a nice silent. Christmas songs were still playing on the backround. In the middle of the table was a vanilla scented candle, it created an amazing mix of chicken and candle aroms.

When a door bell rings, you and Sonny both hurried to answer it. It was your grandma! She was quick to hug you tightly and moments later she pulled Sonny in for a hug too, patting his back and smiling widely. Sonny guided your grandma to the living room and they both sat on the couch, you could still hear them laughing together. "Y/N looks so beautiful tonight" You heared your grandma said, as you put down the presents, which your grandma gave you, under the christmas tree. "Yes, she is. Stunning" Sonny voice got you blushing hardly, but you brushed it off.

Second bell rang ten minutes later. Sonny's mom hugged him first and then you, she whispered how pretty you looked tonight. It got you blushing again. Sonny's father hugged you too, and they both moved to the living room. You could see Sonny's parents and your grandma making conversation about health and how's everybody doing and so on. "Is Bobby coming too?" Sonny asked. "He promised to stop by tomorrow, his flight is arriving late."

Everybody sat down on the table and you passed on the salad and chicken. Sonny sat beside you, sometimes looking at you smiling. You blush back and look down at your plate again. "So, Y/N, Sonny how things are going?" Sonny's mother asked. "Everythig is perfect." You say, Sonny patted your leg and you placed your hand on top of his.

"Everyone ready to open the presents?" Sonny's father asked. You all noded with smiles on your faces. "Has everyone been good children?" He asked with a halfsmile. "Oh just let us open our presents!" Your grandma sayes. Everybody laughs, as she grabs her present from Sonny's father hands. It was a knew knitting complect, You know she wanted it for months, so you decided to give her that. Your grandma was beyond happy! "Next one up is Sonny" he takes his presents and gives you a final look before he opens up his present. "No, way!" Sonny saies, as he tooks out the new red headphones which he wanted to buy for so long. He kissed your cheek. You just smiled at him. Sonny's parents awwed, as they watched you two 'being all cute'.
"Y/N here's your present!" You took your present from your boyfriends father hands and started to unwrap it. Every single one of the person who was in this room, was curious, especially you of course. Your jaw dropped when you saw a new white pearl bracelet, which had "Angel" written on it. It came up with a matching pair of earrings. "It's beautiful, thank you!" You sidehugged your boyfriend and kissed his cheek also.
Sonny's mother got a new decorated pillow and a "George Ezra" album, she loves that dude. Sonny's father got a cool handwatch. You could say everyone were happy with their presents, you put your bracelet on, and it went perfectly with your outfit! "I love it" you whispered into Sonny's ear. He grinned and pecked your lips. "I'm glad."

It was now five minutes past eleven and the guests started to leave. "Thank you, for inviting us and may I say, Y/N your food is amazing, I wish I could cook like that" you and Sonny's mom both giggled and hugged a little goodbye. Your grandma was extrmely happy for her present. "Y/G/N, we can take you home" Sonny's father sayed. "That would be delightful, thank you and bye!" Your grandma sayed. They all wawed at Sonny and you. Sonny held you by your waist and you nealed against him.

When you closed the door and decided to go to clean the kitchen and table, you almost screamed, when Sonny grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to his body. He had a smirk playing on his face. He kissed you passionately and sweetly, sweeping you off your feet. "Thank you, for the headphones" he whispered and you locked eyes. "Don't thank me, thank santa, he brang you them" you giggled. Suddenly he picked you up, and you wrapped your legs around his torso. "Maybe if I thank his little elf, who is wearing a maroon dress, will she tell him my message?" You smirked and kissed him slightly. "I suppose we can find that out" that was enough for Sonny to pretty much ran upstairs and throw you on the bed, crawling on top of you and spreading you with kisses in every part of your body.

-lexi