Fainted behind you

I woke up and my eyes started to sting from the sunlight coming through the window. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

When I looked around the room, I realized that Johnnie was not in bed next to me. I shrugged it off and hopped out of bed and out of the room. I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I was done, I walked out and headed down stairs.

"Make sure to like that..Tammy's a little bitch." The hell is that? I made it down stairs and saw someone with a blue wig, talking to a camera.

I walked over to the person and saw that it had stuff around it's face. "Who the fuck are you and what are you doing?" I asked.

"It's me, Johnnie, and I'm filming a video." he picked up the camera from the stand and went to the bathroom. "Make sure to like and subscribe to become a thugpug today." I walked over to the bathroom and saw him removing the stuff off his face by washing his face.

"You have a youtube channel?" I asked him. "Yeah, I do" He said with a smile. "That's cool." I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch. My stomach started to growl. I looked at my stomach in confusion, but realization smacked me like a brick when I realized I haven't eaten in 3 days.

Johnnie came back to the living room with his laptop in hand and sat next to me. "Where's Bryan?" I asked. "He's at the store. The fridge was empty, so yeah." I turned my head to look at him and saw that he was editing his video.

"Are you editing?" I asked even though I knew he was. "Yeah." He simply said. "Is it hard to do?" I asked again just to annoy him. "Dani, you ask too many questions." He said with a chuckle.

Suddenly, I heard the front door open and close. "Hey, I'm back." Bryan said as he walked in the kitchen carrying over 500 bags. I got up and went to help him. "Damian, you don't have to help, you know." Bryan said when he saw me walking in the kitchen.

"I'm going to be here for a while, the least I can do is help." I replied. Bryan just nodded and continued to put the stuff away.

Johnnie then entered the kitchen with the blue wig he had on earlier. "Johnnie, what are you doing?" Bryan asked trying to hold his laughter.

"It's Tammy." Johnnie snapped at him. I gave him a confused look, "I'm Johnnie's girlfriend." He said as if it was obvious.

I locked my eyes with Bryan's and we immediately started laughing uncontrollably. 'Tammy' just stood there glaring at us. Suddenly, someone started knocking on the door, creating a beat while doing so. I went to walk to the door until I was pushed to the wall by Bryan when he ran to the door to answer it.

"Damon!" Bryan exclaimed in excitement. Immediately, Johnnie took his wig off and threw it somewhere and ran to the door. I walked to where the boys were and I saw Johnnie jump on Damon's back.

All of a sudden, after a while of just looking at them, I started to get dizzy, the world started to spin so fast, then everything went black.

Johnnie's p.o.v

I heard a loud thud come from behind us. When I turned around, I saw Damian on the floor. The 3 of us ran to her in panic. I picked her up bridal style and we ran out of the apartment and got in Bryan's car.

Damon got in the driver's seat and while I got in the back with Damian and Bryan in the passenger's seat. He started the car and speeded to the hospital.

Once we were there, I jumped out of the car with Damian and ran in the hospital. "Help! My friend is unconscious!" I yelled.

Immediately, nurses and doctors started coming towards me and brought one of those rolling hospital beds. I layed her on the bed and as soon as her body touched the soft surface of the bed, they started taking her away. I tried to run after her, but the nurses kept pushing me away while they told me that I couldn't go in.

They took Damian into a room and the nurses kept holding me back, trying to calming me down. "Johnnie, she'll be okay." Bryan said placing a hand on my shoulder.

I knew that these nurses wouldn't be moving out of my way any time soon, so I gave in and walked to the waiting room and sat on a chair. I placed my head on my hands and started rubbing my temples to calm myself down.

All of these questions were slipping their way in my head. Was she gonna be okay? How did she faint? Why did she faint? Why her? Why?