Why don't you fix me? I'm fading still

Damian's p.o.v

I opened my eyes slowly, taking in the brightness from the sun. Once, my eyes were completely adjusted to the light I sat up on the bed and looked at my surroundings. I looked over at my left and saw Johnnie peacefully sleeping in the bed. I smiled at how adorable he looked. It makes my heart flutter.

I kept admiring his beautiful features until he started to groan. I panicked at his actions and layed back down and pretended to be sleeping. "It's morning already? Shit." 

I opened my eyes slowly, Again, to make it seem as I was asleep, and not staring at him. I sat up and said, "good morning."

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" He asked. "With my eyes closed." I laughed. "Ha. Ha. Ha." He said sarcasticly as he rolled his beautiful blue eyes at me. I kissed his cheek and hopped out of bed. "Where ya' going?" Asked Johnnie. "Down stairs." I replied.

"Don't leave me!!" He whinned. I laughed at him and said, "I'm not going to leave you. I'm just going down stairs to watch tv or something." He hopped out of bed, opened the door, and stood right next to me.

"Last one to get down stairs gets to be pleasure the winner at night" he said with a huge grin slapped on his face. "Johnnie I'm not going to-"

"GO!" Johnnie ran out the room immediately. I followed behind him right after I snapped out of my stupidity of course. "Move!" I said as I tried to pushed Johnnie out of the way. "I didn't know you wanted to get fingered that bad."

I looked at him shocked. I started to feel my cheeks burn my flesh with redness. At that moment Johnnie took the opportunity to flash past me and make it down stairs before me. I slowly walked down the stairs and walked to where Johnnie was. He looked at me happily. "Haha." He laughed, pointing his long finger at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and threw myself on the couch. After a few seconds Johnnie came and sat next to me and layed his head on my shoulder.

At that moment I realized why does Johnnie want a broken girl like me, but not other outgoing, fun, and happy girls? Wow, that question really burned my brain. I got to ask him. "Johnnie?"

"Yeah?" He asked as he started channel surfing the tv. "Why do you want to date a broken girl that can barely hold a smile?"

"Damian, I don't care if your broken or not. I love you the way you are."

"Johnnie, this might sound a bit rude but why don't you fix me? I mean you are alot, but I'm fading still.."

"It won't happen in a second, Dani. Every thing takes time and I will stay here with you through out all your problems to help you and make you happy." I turned my head to face him. He looked so sad yet happy. "Can you promise me that whatever problem you have to tell me so we can work it out together?" He asked softly. "I promise, but you have to promise me also." I said with a small smile.

He grinned at me and said, " I promise, love." I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. I pulled away from him and pierced my eyes with his. He gave me a small smile and I returned the gesture. Suddenly, the door busted open. Bryan and Acacia came to the living room laughing their asses off. "Hey guys!!" Bryan slurred.

"How ya' doin'." Acacia slurred. Also. "Are you guys drunk?" Johnnie asked, concern filling in his voice. "I-I guess." Bryan said, still slurring. "This early?!"

"Yeah." Bryan and Acacia slurred in unison. Bryan walked over, well tried to walk over to Johnnie and once he made it to him he sat on his lap. "I love you, mama!!" Bryan grabbed Johnnie's cheeks with his big shrek hands, as Johnnie calls them, and kissed both sides of his face.

"Aw! Bryan your breath stinks as shit!" Then, Bryan started laughing hysterically. Acacia walked, once again, tried to walk over to the guys. she grabbed Bryan's hand and pulled him with her upstairs. "That was quite a scene." Johnnie laughed. "It was."

Wow. How did my life get to this point? One day, I was living with my lunatic mother that sold and abused me while the memories of Jessie's death and the divorce surrounds the house and now, I'm living with 2 amazing people that actually give a shit about me and a girl that I guess gives one shit.

I never thought that I would ever find happiness again and I think I did find it. I'm happy. I'm happy! I'm actually happy.