Trust

You guys are probably don't who I am and I'm sorry that I didn't introduced myself at the beginning. I just don't think I'm that important you know?

All right so, I'm Damian Razor. I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior in high school.

My parents got divorced when I was 14. I have black hair and blue eyes. I used to live in New York, but because of the divorce, my mom and I moved to Nebraska.

I have no friends but my razors. Yes, I self-harm and I also have an eating disorder because of what I have been through 3 years ago.

I've been depressed, sad, unhappy, and lonely since my best friend died. When I saw her lifeless body hanging from the ceiling, I knew I wouldn't find happiness again.

My mom has done so many things to me throughout the 3 years and that only stacks up my depression and that's why I hate her.

10 days have just passed and right now I'm at lunch with Johnnie since we really don't have friends and he doesn't really wanna leave me alone or be left alone, so he was sitting with me.

"Did we have homework for 7th period?" Johnnie asked. "Yeah." I lied. Let's just say I wanted to play a little trick on the lanky boy.

"What the actual fuck? We did?!" He yelled in confusion. "No." I giggled. "Don't do that! My mom said if I get in trouble one more time she'll take my camera away." He whinned with a pout. "When did you get in trouble?"

"2 days ago. I accidentally dropped a test tube with some dangerous chemical in it in science class. I got yelled at by the teacher and my mom." I kept silent for a second because I honestly didn't know what to say, never do really. Johnnie cleared his throat.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" He asked. I looked over at him, "Honestly I have nothing to say."

"Oh okay." I got up and threw my trash away. Once I was done throwing my shit, I walked back to the table and sat down. There was still like 10 minutes left until next period. 

I keep just looking around when suddenly, my stomach started throbbing in pain.

Johnnie's p.o.v

I have noticed during the past few days that Damian hasn't really been eating. I'm starting to get a little worried. She's so skinny. (AN: Yes, Damian is a girl. I know it's a boy's name or whatever, but just go with it. Continue.)

Yeah, I'm a twig also.

Yeah, I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but I feel like she's hiding something from me; from everybody.

She can trust me. Does she even trust me? I have a feeling she doesn't. 'She doesn't trust you, moron! Win her trust, you dumb potato.'

But..how? All I really know about her is that she's 17 and only lives with her mom.

How can I, Johnnie guilbert, win a emotionless, cold, expert liar named Damian's trust?

That didn't make any sense. Johnnie focus! I need help. I can't ask Bryan because he's gonna be bothering me with his "I knew you liked her", "Told you so, bitch!", and "You can't hide your love Johnnie" bullshit. Ugh!

Oh wait, I know who to go to.

Damon.

_____

School just ended and I'm going to take Damian to met Damon, even if she liked it or not. I ran to her before she could walk away. When I reached up to her, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to Bryan's car.

"Johnnie, what are you doing?" She asked trying to pull away from my grip, but failed every time she tried.

"Somewhere." I said simply. "And where will that be?" She asked with a hit of irritation in her voice.

"A place. Now, stop asking questions and get your ass in the car." I said as we reached up the car.

"Okay, okay." she said and walked to the passenger side. I unlocked the car and hopped in. A second later, Damian got in the car as well.

I started the car and drove over to my house. "Where are you taking me, Johnnie?" Damian asked.

"Somewhere but first we need to pick up Bryan." She went quiet after that. We arrived to my house, well apartment, and when I parked the car, I pressed the middle of the steering wheel, making it honk. I kept honking as I waited for Bryan.

He finally came out of the apartment and hopped in the car. "What the fuck, Johnnie?" He asked as he got comfortable in the back.

"What?" I asked innocently. "You were honking until I came out! The neighbors were yelling at me and some were flipping me off from their windows." He said. I shrugged carelessly, "So?" I asked in a very high pitch voice. Ow, my throat. 

"Whatever let's just go."

I smiled at him through the rear mirror. "All right, Byran." I grabbed the gear lever and moved it on drive and started driving to Damon's house.
"Oh, hi Damian! I didn't see you there." Bryan said to Damian. "Hi Bryan." She said with a small smile.

After that, I turned the radio on and the rest of the trip was silent.