How you met

Casey: You met him in the bar. He came up to you and used his cheeky charm to get you to go out with you. Let's just say it worked.

Charlie: You met him at weekend stage school. You had to sing a duet with him and you'se became quite close.

Jake: You had been a fan of his since he posted his first video on youtube. You heard he was attending soccer six so you bought a ticket and went to it. During the event you saw he was meeting fans so you went over to him. When he saw you he knew you were special.

James: You met him at the local park. You were sitting with your back against an old oak tree when a tall brown haired boy came over he sat down beside you and smiled. "Hi, i'm James, and i'm in a boyband." Let's just say you saw this boy alot more.

Chris: You met him at the X Factor auditions in Dublin. You were sitting beside him and you'se got talking.

Reece: You mum decided that you needed to do something with your musical talents so she signed you up guitar lessons. Although you hated the idea of going but as soon as you saw that blonde haired cutie you knew you were going to enjoy it.

Barclay: You met him at your first ever Audition. You  were with your friend Tom Mann at his audition. You started talking to him and fell in love with his cuteness and charm.

Tom: You met him when you were picking your little brother up from football practise as Tom was the coach. You thought he was really cute and your brother picked this up and brought you over to meet Tom. After you met Tom you brought your brother to and from Football practise