Fluffy imagine Casey (_canyouseeme_)

Alyssa's pov

So today my boyfriend Casey is coming round and he is going to meet my little brother for the first time. He's already met my parents and they love him to bits. But my wee brother has never seen him nor heard about him until today. He seems to be excited but he's exactly like me so he could be lying. Its now coming up to twelve and Casey should be here soon my little brother, Cole, was in his room watching tom and jerry as he's only five. I heard a knock on the door and went to see who it was. I opened the door to see my lovely boyfriend I gave him a kiss and let him in. I call Cole and he comes running into the living room he looks at Casey "Who's that?" he asks. "This is Casey my boyfriend. Remember I told you about him earlier." I told him he looked at me and then burst into tears he ran out and into his bedroom. I looked at Casey and then we walked down to his room. "Cole are you okay?" I asked I was really worried he's never like this unless he's really upset about something. I open his door and he's crying on his bed. "Cole whats wrong?" I asked. "Your not going to love me anymore." He managed to get out. I felt my heart break. "What are you talking about i'm always going to love you." "No you're not you're going to love Casey more and forget about me." When he said that I nearly broke. "No she wont. You're sister loves you so much she talks about you all the time. She will never forget you." Casey told him. I looked at Casey and he hugged me. Cole looked up at us. " You promise?" He asked. "I promise." I said. He got up and hugged me he then looked at Casey. "You better not hurt my sister or i'll hurt you." Casey and I laughed. "I'm not going to hurt her ever." Cole got up and hugged Casey. "You better not" he whispered.