How he wins you back 1/8

Reece
His PoV
Y/n has been in a coma for 2 weeks and I regret every second of what happened that night. Why was I such a dick to her? I scared her so much. I made her run out of the house. Its my fault she got hit by that car. Tom walked in the room and sat beside me. "She will wake up soon mate." "It's all my fault though. She's gonna wake up and hate me forever." I started crying.

Y/n pov

I heard voices. "Its all my fault though. She's gonna wake up and hate me forever." Is that Reece? I started getting flash backs. Him yelling at me. Me running out and getting hit by a car. I slowly opened my eyes. "Mate?" Tom said. "What?" Reece said. He sounded like he had been crying. "I think she's awake." Reece looked up "Y/N?" He got up and walked over to me. "I am so sorry for what I did. The boys had been taking the piss out of me that night. I should of never took my anger out on you. I love you y/n so much. I know you probably hate me and you want to break up with me and." I cut him off "Reece just shut up and kiss me." He looked at me in shock. He then leant down and kissed me. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Reece." "Aww you guys are adorable." a voice said we turned around and saw Tom holding his phone taking a video of us.