Fluffy imagine Chris (Ester_Feitosa)

Ester's pov

Today is my birthday and i'm so excited i'm officialy eighteen. I'm having a birthday party tonight and all of my friends and family are coming but the only downer is that my boyfriend of three years won't be attending as he is on X Factor in a newly formed boyband called "Stereo Kicks" So he is in London while i'm in Ireland. I have just finished getting ready and am currently on my way to the hall where my party is being held. I walk through the doors and all my friends run up to me "Happy birthday Ester!" They all say. "Aww thanks guys." I go over to my family and they all say happy birthday. My friends and I go to the dance floor and dance for ages. The music then cuts off unexpectantly. My mum walks on stage "Ok so as all of you know my little girl is finally eighteen. I have one more present for you darling and I think you're going to like it alot." My dad and my Uncle carry a huge box on stage. I am standing here now wondering what the hell is in this box. My mum motions me to come on stage. I walk on and pull of the massive ribbon I take the lid off and....... out pops........ Chris!? "Omg!" i say i started crying. He gets out and hugs me. He then did the unexpected he got down on one knee. "Ester i know we are only eighteen but i know i want to spend the rest of my life with you so will you please marry me?" That made me break down even more but i managed to get out a yes. Everyone awwed I kissed him "I love you" I told him. "I love you more." He said "I love you most." I replied.

There you go @Ester_Feitosa hope you liked it. Remember to vote