7🌝

Since the hurricane is doing absolutely nothing 😴🖐🏾
——————————————
Brailyn's POV 💕

I just arrived in Memphis now the only thing I have to do is get Bry Bry's address . I decided to FaceTime him .
He answered around the third ring . "Brysooon " I somewhat yelled to the phone . Around two seconds later he entered the camera screen with a big smile on his face . "Braiii " he responded , "Way you at " he questioned. I had to come up with a quick lie "Ummm... The mall . You ready for your show tomorrow? " he nodded his head then proceeded to go on and on about it .
"But that's not what I called you for " I said to him . "I called you cause I'm ordering you something since I can't make it to your show and I need your address."
"Awwwww, you don't have to do that for me " he said and pretended to wipe his tears .
I playfully rolled my eyes. "Boy give me your address " I said with a laugh . "Ight ; imma text it to you ."
"Bet" I responded.
About a minute later I got a notification on my phone meaning that Bryson sent me the address .
With that , I ordered me an Uber and gave him Brysons address. I'm a little anxious .
——————————————————————————-
I'm so bored , y'all don't understand 😭.But anyways, follow me on ig at @itztootiee._ and subscribe to me on YouTube at @ItzTootie ._

Peace 😴✌🏾.