13🌚

I left Bryson's house about 30 minutes ago and I was on the way to the airport .In a total of 10 minutes my uber  had arrived at the airport . I paid for the uber and walked inside of the building. About 40 minutes later , my plane was called . I found my seat , threw on my headphones , and went to sleep .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours Later

The plane had landed in my hometown (Ionk if I said where she was from)  and I had just arrived at my house . I got out of the uber noticing that my ma's car was parked in the drive way. I shook my head in disbelief already knowing what was about to go down . I unlocked the front door doing a quick prayer before I walked in .

There she was , sitting on the couch with a half of  bottle of Hennessy in her hand . I shook my head in disappointment because she had not changed since the last time I saw her . The house was a complete mess and it smelled like monkey's ass and piss.

"So you just gone stand there and not speak ? Disrespectful ass bitch." said my ma .                            ''Ion got time for this'' I spoke attempting to go around her but was stopped when she pushed me back.                                                                                                                                                                                      "You never do. Clean this shit up!" she yelled .                                                                                                        "I refuse,"  I spoke 'I do everything around this house. I cook, I clean ,I make sure the bills get paid. And thee only thing you do is sit on your crackheaded ass and stank some shit up. Yo ugly ass be stealing my money too , but we aint gone speak on that.'' I finished .

''If thats how you feel, gtf out my house ; and don't come back"                                                                        "That's fine with me " I spoke back going upstairs to pack up some of my clothes, shoes, and my hair products.                                                                                                                                                                           "And gimme my car keys that yo ass stole too " I said as I snatched the keys that were sitting next to her on the couch .                                                                                                                                                   "Sour smelling ass bitch " I said just before I slammed the door.

I sat in the car crying angry tears as I was telling Bry Bry what had just happened not too long ago.He said that I could've went back to his house .

Back to Memphis I go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey yall, I went ghost again but im back for now .

Anywho, how yall been