Chapter 15🌝

One month later
Brailyn's pov

Last month after me and Bryson did the do, we later found out that I was 3 weeks pregnant

Last month after me and Bryson did the do, we later found out that I was 3 weeks pregnant. I wanted to be able to pay for some of my baby stuff with my own money without having to depend on Bryson all the time . So I started a YouTube channel. It's pretty big because of Bryson's fans but I'm not complaining, I'm still making my own money.

"Bryson, what you want the baby to be ?" I asked.
"I want it to be a lil girl . What chu' want ?"
"I want it to be a boy but I'll be happier either way." He then shook his head in agreement.

I then got up and went in the kitchen. I got a pickle out the jar and put hot Cheetos in the middle of it and made my way back to where Bryson was.

"Ewww, you back eating that nasty stank ass shit" he rolled his eyes.
"Stop being a hater all your life" I fanned him off and continued to eat.

Eating is what I did considering I had no friends . Don't get me wrong, I love Bryson but it's boring talking to the same person everyday .

I'm so ready for my baby to come ❤️.
——————————————————————
Long time no see 🌝. Sadly this book is coming to an end but I'll try to make the next few chapters longer . And I'm so glad y'all picked 2 😌.
Anywho , my birthday Wednesday 🤪!