8🌚

The Uber driver pulled up into a nice and quiet town . He slowly parked the car in front of this huge house that looks like something you would see on movies . I paid the driver and got my bags from the trunk . I started to feel nervous as I slowly but surely made my way to the front door. I started to think about all of the 'what ifs ' but , I found myself knocking on the door .

      "Who dat is " yelled s voice that I made out to be Choppa's . I didn't wanna give out who I was so I responded in a mans voice ," Bro , open up the do "

  I jumped back as the door swung open . I looked up and saw Bry holding the door open with a wide smile on his face . I did a cheeky smile as he Embrace me in a nice warm hug . I hugged him back .
       "Bryson you squeezing me too tight " I said as I laughed a little .

"My fault " said Bryson.

He then let me inside the house . The inside of the house was very beautiful. I slowly did a spin in a circle as I looked up at the chandelier that was above us . When I looked at Bry I saw that he was staring at me biting his lip . I put my head down as I blushed .

This is going to be a long week .
———————-/////————————/////——————
I'm back 😌😗.
Y'all better be happy cause I wasn't planing on updating no time sooner .
But follow me on ig : @itztootiee._ 😗