Chapter 1

Olivia's POV:

The feeling of being left behind is indescribable. I can only wish for him to come back to me. What if he found someone better?? He was on tour for 7 months... What if he forgets about me?? What if-

"Olivia snap out of it" one of my best friends, Grace answers. "The guys are going to arrive any minute!"

"Sorry" I sadly say. Grace is right though... I need to put on my happy face and be proud of the boys. They have made it so far.

Grace looks over at me and observes my face. I look straight at her, seeing right through her facade behind her brown eyes.

Grace is beautiful.

Her brown hair and wide smile cause her to be an image. A long time ago when we were only 12 and 14, I remember her and I talking to each other, just over the internet and not even seeing each other in real life until we were 14 and 16. We were talking to faceless beings but, loved each other non the less. But when I did see her for the first time I knew that there was a reason I had met this girl and a reason she had become my best friend. Still to this day, 10 years later I have never once regretted commenting on her picture and starting this friendship.

So as soon as she looked at me I knew her strong features were all an act. I opened my arms to her and she fell into them hugging me closely. Even though she was engaged to Marcel, Harry's brother, and he wasn't leaving on tour, we are all a family.

Soon enough we hear our other best friend, Eleanor, Ashton's girlfriend, running down the stairs. We have been waiting for the boys to arrive because we are throwing them a welcome home party.

She stops abruptly in the living room, hands on the walls and a crazy look on her face.

We have been waiting for this moment.

Grace and I stand up, hand in hand already knowing the news. Eleanor looks from me to Grace with watery eyes and says, "They're here."