Chapter 3

Eleanor's POV:

I feel so guilty.

Ashton and I know each other quite well, but there's something I haven't told him. I don't know how to tell him. Heck, I don't even know if I will tell him.

Nobody knows.

If they did it would only make this mess even weirder. So, even if I'm not going to tell my boyfriend, I'm going to tell you.

Exactly one year ago I was still in highschool. In my class there was this one guy I'd had a crush on since... Forever.

His name was Calum Hood.

Turns out, he had a crush on me. We went to the end of year dance together. You know those things, the punch ends up 80% alcohol and the like. Calum and I ended up 80% alcohol ourselves. We were very, very drunk. Let me tell you, Calum was at that stage of tripping over his own feet. I couldn't form a coherent sentence.

I certainly couldn't speak the next morning. I woke up next to Calum and nearly fell out of bed. He was awake, hungover and looking worried.

So yes, we slept together, forgot something important and nine months later... Poof! A baby.

That's the thing Ashton doesn't know. Calum doesn't remember. The baby's name is Joshua and he's three months old. A month or so after that drunken night, Calum went on tour for nine months with his band.

That worked out perfectly for me. Josh is a secret and I am a coward. I can't work up the courage to tell Ashton because I want 5SOS to always have four members. If I tell Ashton, there may well be three members. He might kill Calum.

I am never drinking again.

That's why, at the boys' "Welcome Home" party I'm drinking apple juice.