Deux

I pulled up to my house and rested in the car before I got out

I pulled up to my house and rested in the car before I got out. I had to mentally prepare myself for what I was about to face. Another day. Another bruise.

Before I could open the door, Muhad did.

"SO YOU THINK YOU CAN GO AROUND FUCKING OTHER NIGGAS HUH?"

As he spoke , I felt punches go left and right towards my face.

"I wasnt with no dude baby."

"Who was you wit? I called Ya sister she said she aint know where you was."

"I was with my new friend megan, okay? Im sorry. She invited me over for dinner and I was so tired I fell asleep. Im sorry," I said while holding my face.

He had calmed down by now and reached towards my face. I flinched.

"My bad baby. I didnt mean it," he said touching my bruised face.

I just sat there and cried. He picked me up and carried me to our bedroom. I just laid there.

I turned and felt him kissing on my neck continuously saying , "sorry"

I just stayed there and soon fell alseep.

A few hours later, I was awakened by yelling over the baby monitor. My face was in pain. I still got up.

Muhammad was sitting up in his crib waiting for me to pick him up.

"Ohhh bubba, You missed mommy huh?"

I kissed his face multiple times. I did miss my baby.

With Muhammad on my hip, I went to wake up Haylie.

"Get up baby girl, time for school."

My five year old daughter rolled up and out of bed as she scratched her butt.

I couldn't help but laugh. She was just like her dad.

Speaking of him, he was nowhere to be found in the house. I sat Muhammad on my bed as I went to fix up my face. I couldn't let Haylie see my like this.

Once I was ready, We walked downstairs to Muhad making Haylie a bowl of cereal.

"Good Morning my love."

"Good morning," I said avoiding contact with him.
He was such a different person around the kids and our family.
But me? I got the devil, they got the angel.

"Hey, Can you drop them off? I gotta run out of town for a couple days. Business stuff ya know."

"Of course.Like always," I mumbled to myself.

"What you say?" his tone had completely changed.

"I said sure baby."

"Yeah okay. Why don't you come help me pack?"

"I gotta feed Bubba."

"He good, come on."

When we got to the room, Muhad closed it and locked it.

"I told you about talking back to me like im one of yo fucking friends. Take off yo clothes."

I hesitated. He ran up to me and choked me.

"I said take them off! Now!"

I did as I was told and cried as I thought about what would happen next.

"SHUT UP ALL THAT CRYING."

I yelped as he rammed himself into me. All I could do was cry. Yet, I was the one who stayed in this situation. It wasn't nobody else fault but mine.

He left soon after. I just laid there, I forgot about the kids. I was in pain all over. My lower region throbbed.

About 5 minutes later, Haylie came in.

"Mommy? Are you okay?"

"Haylie? Baby stay back , " I gathered myself to talk.
"Go call your auntie kylie. Tell her to come over here as soon as she can okay.?"

"Okay mommy."

I heard the fear in my daughters voice. I couldn't believe I put ourselves in this position. I had to get away before he did the same to our children.

After all this thinking, I soon passed out.

Its been a day  since i've heard from Jasmyn

Its been a day since i've heard from Jasmyn. She hasnt called or texted. She hadnt even posted on social media. I prayed everything was okay.

I was rehearsing for tomorrow's show when a message from someone I didn't know came through.

Megan, Call me. Im Jasmyn sister. I met you a couple days ago.

362-7899

I panicked thinking the worst.

"Hey Kylie? Everything alright?"

"No, I uhh. Come to the hospital. Meredith Medical Center."

"Okay, Ill be right there."

I called off rehearsals and raced to the hospital. I knew she was in trouble.

__________________________

Yall fw it so far?

COMMENT. I luh yall🥰