Vingt Deux

A MONTH LATER...

@THESHADEROOM:#TSRUPDATEZ Megan Thee Stallion speaks out for the first time since her longtime girlfriend has been missing. We continue to keep her and her family lifted in our prayer! 🙏🏾

@theestallion: I sit and look at the door waiting for you to walk through it

@theestallion: I sit and look at the door waiting for you to walk through it. Im waiting on you to come home to us. Haylie keeps asking "where is mommy" What am I supposed to tell our 4 year old daughter Jasmyn? I miss you so much and I pray to god everyday that you are okay. I know who has you and we are trying every day to get you back. We need you here with us. I need you. Stay Strong because I know he is putting you through hell right now baby girl. I will find you, alive!! I wont stop. I will never stop looking for you. Its been a month and rarely have eaten. I cant think straight.I havent even left the house. Im talking to the police every damn day just hoping they have some new information but so far nothing. Please Jasmyn, we need you home. I miss you. I love you.

~Your wife who is waiting on you 💔

"You hungry?"
"No," i crept out.
"YOU NEED TO EAT JASMYN."
"Let me go, please."
"No. You belong to me."
"If you truly loved me or our children you would let me go. They are without their parents right now. There is no telling what Haylie is going through. Your baby girl."
"SHUT UP. You are trying to get in my head. It wont work. You better eat or I will force you. Trust me you don't want that."

He walked out of the room slamming the door.

The room is cold. There is no windows. The floor is wet and the bed is dirty. I felt dirty. He has me chained to a pole. I have on nothing.

I hope Megan is doing what she can to find me. I pray that she is.

I want to go home.

"Its been a month

"Its been a month. A whole fucking month and you motherfuckers have done nothing. My wife is out there and there is no telling what he is doing to her!!!"
"Ms. Pete, we are doing what we ca-"
"No yall not! I swear if she dies, im suing EVERYBODY. He should've never escaped but yall let it happen."
"Megan, come on lets go back in the house"
"No! Kelsey, Imma make sure they know im serious."
"Megan, come on. You need to take a break. Come sit down."
"Fine."

Going back into the house, I sat down and looked at Muhammad.

All I could think about is Jasmyn.

"You got a call Megan."
"Give it here."

It was a blocked number. Usually I dont answer but today. Today something told me to.

"Hello."
"Baby, Meg-"
"Jasmyn?"
I heard a struggle in the background and I quickly got up to run to the police so they could track it.

"Aye, Megan right? Let me tell you something. Jasmyn belongs to me. And she's gon have my baby. I wanted to call you to let you know that you could get her back in bout ehh 9 months maybe 8 but its gon come with a cost. I want $3 million."
"Give her back now and the money is yours."
"No. She gon have my baby first."

I could hear Jasmyn screaming in the back. I could hear my baby.

"Please just let her go. Go find somebody new. Please."
"$10 million. You can have her back now for 10."

The cops gave me a thumbs up indicating that they have his location.

"Boy-"
"If you love her like you claim to, you would give it to me. You got 24 hours pick your poison."

After he said that, he hung up.

"LET GO BOYSS" the cops yelled. The house was chaotic now.

They were grabbing their guns and armor.

"Im coming."
"Ma'am.  Stay here."
"No. Thats my wife. Im not staying no fucking where"

I dragged Justin to the car and we followed the police.

This was our only chance to get my baby back.

He had her at some house 40 minutes away. The drive there pissed me off. He could've been left with her. I just hope he is dumb enough to stay. I pray that he is.

"BITCH," Muhad yelled as he walked into the room

"I should kill yo ass right now. COME ON"

He unchained me and grabbed my arm hard dragging me down the stairs.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK"

I was confused until I hear sirens. My baby came for me.

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP MUHAD."
"This yo fault. I SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOU."
"Muhad please, dont"

He let the grip on my arm go before clocking the gun.

Im sorry mama wasnt strong enough Haylie.

I closed my eyes prepared for my life to end.

Im sorry

**BANG**

____________________________

Dont hate me yall😂😂🥺

errthang ain chocolate and 🥀