Chapter 4 - Semester Break

It had been a month since their first date and Zoey Brooks and Logan Reese were the new official It couple of PCA. If people weren't talking about them, they were thinking about them. Zoey couldn't believe how far in love she was with Logan. They sat next to each other in every class they had together as they would pass love notes to each other, hold hands and don't even get me started on what they would do in chemistry. One day while eating lunch, Zoey, Quinn, Lola and Michael were sitting with each other talking when all of a sudden, somebody covered Zoey's eyes.

"Guess who?" Asked Logan.

"Gee, I wonder who it could be?" She sarcastically said.

"Well you have to guess." He said.

"I know it's you Logan." She says as he sits down next to her.

"Here, I got you something." Logan said as he pulls a little box out of his bookbag.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Just open it." He said, as she opened it to see a heart shaped necklace that said I 🖤 U - Logan.

"Oh... My... God!"

"What is it Zoe?" Asked Quinn.

"It says I heart U, Logan. Do you really mean it?"

"Of course."

"Awwe!" Said Lola.

Zoey looked at her and then turned to him and said, "that's so sweet of you."

"Yeah, I know."

"Aw, come here." Zoey said as she leaned over to give him a kiss.

"You guys are so cute together." Said Lola.

"Honestly, I still can't believe that you two are actually together." said Michael.

"So have you guys decided on what you're going to do if Chase were to come back to PCA?" Asked Quinn.

"Why do you have to bring that up?" Logan spat.

"Because semester break starts Thursday, that's tomorrow." Quinn fired back.

"Already?" Zoey asked.

"Uh, yeah." Michael responded.

"You guys haven't thought of what to do, have you?" Quinn asked.

Zoey then grabbed a hold of Logan's arm, got up and pulled him with her to talk to him privately.

"Guess not." Lola said.

"Zoey slow down, you're pulling my arm off."

"So what do we do if he were to come back and visit? Do we break up? Do we keep dating or what?"

"Well I don't want to break up with you."

"Me neither, but Chase is going to be expecting us to pick up where we left off."

"Hmm... I know!"

"What?"

"We'll just pretend that we're not together, but date in secret."

"I don't know about that?"

"Come on Zoe. You want Chase to think you're single, right?"

Zoey then exhales and says, "yeah you're right."

"Duh, of course I am."

"You're so irritating sometimes."

"You wanna make out?"

Zoey then shakes her head, smirks and said, "Sure." As the couple begin to kiss. She then stops and says, "You're sure it'll work?"

He puts his hands on her shoulders and says "Look at me."