Chapter 1: Illusion

You ran from your pursuers as fast as your legs could run. You didn't know why, but you needed to save this pokemon. You looked down at the pokemon in your arms, and saw it was a Magikarp flopping in your arms.

"W-What..?" You managed to choke out as you dropped it to the floor and it turned back into the black and blue fox you're trying to save. You looked around and grabbed it again and ran into the forest to the right of the path you had been running on.

After stooping at a clearance you looked around and heard rustling in the bushes. Also hearing men and women whispering and asking if theyve seen you, but to no avail. Your eyes widen in fear as you hold onto this fox pokemon and it stares back at you.

'What do i do what do i do..' your mind racing at a millon miles per hour,and your breath picking up speed as every second passed. You ran behind a rock and put down your backpack. You rummaged through it, trying to find something that could be of use. You stopped when your hand grazed a small round object and you paused. You gently grabbed the object and extracted it from your bag. On closer inspection, it was a cherry red and snowy white ball with a button in the middle.

You looked at the fox in your arms, who was oblivious to the severity situation you two were in.

"L-Listen, I don't know your name but you have to hide. Theyre trying to take you to do bad things. If you get inside here, I can let you out again but you have to get in." You show the pokeball and push the button and it enlarges to it's actual size. The fox contemplates this idea for a second, then nods his head. He taps the button with his nose and the ball opens, then sucks him in. It moves around 3 times before it permentally closes. You shove the pokeball in your backpack and disappear further into the forest.

'I dont know where I'm going.. '

You sighed as you dragged along in the woods. It was all green and beautiful in these woods. You then heard a loud boom close by a jumped at it. You looked around and saw a clearing, with a boy and a small red and black cat.

"Litten use ember!"