Chapter 3: The Battle

Zorua stood confidently in front of you and awaited it's orders. You stood there for a few seconds, then remembered that you don't know what moves Zorua can use! You hurriedly pulled out your Pokedex and frantically looked for Zorua's moveset. After finding it you see 4 moves it can use; the moves being Torment, Hone Claws, Taunt, and Scratch. 

"O-Okay Zorua, let's do this!" You shouted, trying to sound confident. "Zorua!" It responded as it seemed to smile smugily. You stood there staring at each other for a bit until you breathed in , your stomach knotting with anxiety, and shouted your first move against Litten.

"Zorua, use Torment!" 

"Zorua!" He then used the move, and Litten seemed to get angry.

"Litten, use ember!" Makoa ordered Litten.

"Litten!" Litten nodded and quickly threw a small flame towards Zorua. 

"Zorua, dodge and use scratch!" You said, hoping Zorua wouldn't get hurt too bad in the battle.

"Zorua!" He dodged quickly and ran up to litten and used scratch. Zorua was so fast that Litten didn't have time to react and ended up being hit. After attacking Zorua ran back to you and got ready for it's next orders. Fustrated that Litten was the first to take damage, Makoa quickly went on the offense.

"Litten use Fury swipes!" 

"Litt-" Before the next attack could be used a giant hole opened up above, like someone had cut open the sky with a knife. The ground shook and the wind picked up, quickly gaining speed. 

"(Y/N)! What's going on?!" Makoa shouted over the howling wind. 

"I-I don't know!" You shouted back and Zorua ran up to you and jumped into your arms to not be blown away. You held onto him and looked at the hole that started to grow larger every passing minute. You ran to a tree to hold onto but suddenly you felt your body being pulled up and toward the hole. "N-No!" You screamed in fear as you started to get higher and higher.

"(Y/N)!! No!!" Makoa screamed in fear that you were going to be taken by the hole that had just appeared. 

"Z-Zorua!!" You shouted as he started to be pulled down towards the ground and the pulling started to get stronger and stronger. "I-I cant hold on! No!!" Zorua was pulled from your hands as the pull from the hole started to become stronger. Zorua fell to the ground and looked up at you in fear.

"Zorua!! Z-Zorua!" Zorua started to yell and closed his eyes as light started to surround him. "Z..Zorua!!" He yelled and a flash of blinding light emitted from him as his figure started to grow. After a few seconds the light dimmed and a tall figure stood there. It was red and black, the same colors of Zorua. It opened it's golden eyes and looked up at you. It jumped up and grabbed your arm, attemping to pull you back. You felt yourself slowly being pulled back down and smiled. 

"Yes! You can do it!" You cheered him on. It seemed he was going to be able to pull you back, but the hope was short lived. The pull he was experiencing suddenly vanished and he was strongly pulled towards the hole. This change cause him to head butt you powerfully, throwing you into unconciousness. The hole no longer pulled him and he fell to the ground with a loud thud, and you were swallowed by the hole in the sky.

"(Y/N)!!!" Makoa yelled as the hole vanished and everything went back to normal. The newly evolved Zoroark laid on the ground motionless.

(A/N: If you enjoyed this chapter please dont forget to vote, thank you so much for reading ❤)