Chapter 15

3rd person pov

When they say was over everyone started  I'm to leave one day one and now there was only Jinyoung and Youngjae was left. Jaebum wanted to stay but he had to go because he a night shift at one of his new jobs.

(A/n remember how I said Jinyoung was dating a guy named Jimin the I put Jimin with Jungkook well the Jimin that was with Jinyoung his name is gonna be spelled Jimen so what you see it with an E it's Jinyoungs boyfriend and then Jimin with and I is jungkooks)

"Wait so Jinyoung where is Jimen?" Youngjae asked and Jinyoung sighed before he stopped washing the floors.

"He went to America for a few months." Jinyoung said and then went back to mopping. "Wait so then are you guys still together?" Youngjae asked and walked over to jinyoung.

"N-no" Jinyoung said before breaking down and Youngjae immediately hugged him. After the two hugged for awhile they pulled apart.

"Youngjae go home I'll finish the rest." Jinyoung said but Youngjae shook his head and laughed "you pabo we have to walk together remember?" Youngjae said/asked and Jinyoung then remember and laughed as well.

Finally they were done cleaning and can close the café. But first they had to change so they did. As they were walking out Youngjae spoke "Jinyoung?"

"Yes Youngjae?" Jinyoung asked as he locked the doors and started to walk down the street.
Youngjae. Youngjae sighed and looked at the sky and then at Jinyoung then to the ground.

"What do you think about Jaebum working for you?" Youngjae asked and jinyoung stopped walking so Youngjae did to.

"You mean like work at the café?" Jinyoung asked and Youngjae smiled before nodding.

"Yeah I mean you know his other job doesn't pay that well and you do also I want to help him an-" Youngjae was cut off the a black van pulled up fast and four people got out and quickly put a hood over there heads and dragged them to the van.

This all happend so fast that the two couldn't respond in time. By the time the two were able to understand what was happening they were already in the van.

"What the hell!! What's happening!!? Who are you?! Youngjae?" Jinyoung screamed until he got hit in the head and saw blackness.  Youngjae already passed out because he was to scared.

After about a 30 minute drive they arrived at the destination and the five guys got out and took the two unconscious boys to the building.

"Well we finally have them.....thank you guys" the mysterious man said as he looked at the five who just walked in with the two. They tied them to chairs and waited for them to wake up.

While that happened Jaebum he was well.....

Jaebum pov

Where the hell is Youngjae!?? Jaebum thought as he just got off work and found no one home. He thought Youngjae would still be working so he called Youngjae but no answer.

"What the hell?" Jaebum asked himself and then he called Jinyoung but no answer. When he tried those two five more times he called someone else who he knows that lives next to the café.

"Jaebum?" The voice asked and Jaebum sighed glad that there was an answer.

"Kai! Omg thank god you answer I need you to do me a favor please." Jaebum said and Kai got off the couch and said "what is it?"

"Jinyoungs Café that is next to your house I need you to see if anyone's there." Jaebum said and waited for Kai to reply but it didn't take long.

"No ones there they left about 45 minutes ago I saw them and said hi but they didn't hear me." Kai said and then said something else. "Oh there was a black van following them but.....omg! I'm so stupid!! How could I not-" Kai was cut off by Jaebum who screamed.

"What!! A BLACK VAN ARE YOU SURE??"

"Yes why?" Kai said confused.

"Shit I'll tell you later...bye" Jaebum said before hanging up and calling Yoongi.

"Hey Jaeb-" Yoongi said but got cut offf.

"Youngjae and Jinyoung were kidnapped" he said and yoongi sat up right in his chair.

"What are you sure??"

"Yes a friend said that a black van was following them and stuf-" Jaebum got cut off by Yoongi "I'm one my way" yoongi said and hung up.