"You're Never Alone"

×renle× i love this ship ugh

chenle paced back and forth waiting for his boyfriend to get out the shower. he sent everyone (or so he thought) out to the movies for he can tell jeno something very important. he clenched the positive pregnancy test in his hand as he heard the shower turn off. jeno walked out and smiled at him before changing into a shirt with sweatpants.
"Hey babe. you alright?" the older asked. chenle nodded but jeno noticed something. "Whats that in your hand?" jeno walked to him and chenle handed him the positive pregnancy test. "J-Jeno.... Im pregnant." chenle waited for jeno to say or do anything. after a while jeno looked up at him chuckling. chenle gave him a confused look.
"Its not mine." jeno chuckled again handing him back the pregnancy test. "W-What? it is yours. youre the only person ive done anything with." chenle told him still confused with his reaction. "Chenle that baby isnt mine. I cant be a parent right now." jeno stated not giving chenle another glance. "And you think i can? Jeno im 16 and youre going to let me go through this alone?" chenle started to tear up and jeno shrugged.
"I dont know what youre talking about Zhong." and with that jeno walked out of the dorms slamming the door. chenle was about to fall to his knees crying when someone wrapped their arms around him. he faced the person and looked up at him.
"R-Renjun?" chenle wiped his tears looking at him. "Thats me love." the small nickname made chenle's stomach do a flip. "I guess you heard." renjun nodded. "You arent going to go through this alone." chenle raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean?" renjun moved one of his hands to chenle's cheek like stroking it with his thumb. "Im going to help you out, okay? We're going to go through this together. Im not letting you go through this alone sunshine." chenle smiled leaning into his touch mumbling an 'okay'. renjun slowly leaned in kissing chenle softly which the younger instantly returned the kiss. after a while they pulled away.
"I love you Chenle." renjun spoke softly looking chenle in the eyes. chenle has always loved renjun but thought they could never be together. jeno was also someone he loved and he thought he loved him back. chenle smiled looking at renjun. "I love you too renjun." renjun smiled and pecked his lips.
"Youre Never Alone." he whispered hugging chenle tightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
as i said earlier
i. love. this. ship.
like my heart hurts just thinking about them ugh theyre so cute
drop some requestssssss
~Syion aka syi07luv